Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

924B4FE5-4502-41CE-89BF-B5D3647A6A28.jpeg
:rofl:

Someone gotta make this a mixtape cover.

This ******* recession got everybody stuck broke
This **** depressing, everybody cut throat
If you ain't spending 45 large on the whole joint
You're forced to buy 9 hard compressed from a small point

Should be able to watch it here:

https://m.facebook.com/realworld/video_grid/?playlist_id=891834377829489&ref=page_internal

Was thinking about making a thread. **** is entertaining as hell. And they touch on some real issues. Seems like a return to old, and they in ATL. Even hit Magic City in one episode :lol:.
Make it bruh. :lol:

Definitely a return to the old ways of RW ****ery.

Bible girl was all pumped to hit the strip cause she thought Magic City was going to be like Magic Mike. :rofl: :rofl:

I’m hip :smokin

The way the bruva be calmly carving them up with facts...and they get all defensive and emotional while he just chillin and **** is hilarious :lol:. They got the right ***** to balance things out.

That scene where everybody was drunk and puffing their chest...and he eating his burger at peace is hilarious.

Knew dolph and Glock was dropping something soon. They been shooting too many videos on IG together. Major doing what it did probably made them ****** see the light :pimp:

NaS is in my top 5 and the last album/new single left a bad enough taste in my mouth to kill any excitement I had for it. Hope it's good.

Back
Top Bottom