Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The best thing Plies ever did was the I’m So Hood verse

D8691386-51D9-4AC8-B4F3-26AE250A2B50.png

Came here to say the same about Lose Your Mind. The verse he had on that song off TOD 3 was dope as well

Im crying at threw it straight on the MySpace page.

His third and fourth album was good. I bought all four, Plies my guy. His lyrics and accent be having me dying.

I think the main reason I bought 3 Plies albums was cause all 3 were only $6.99-$8.99 :rofl: I just happened to like all 3, though Da Realist is when he changed up his flow (which I'm not sure if it was on purpose, or age/decline). I can rarely listen to him now. Only a couple tracks, Jump, Ritz Carlton, Rich ***** ****, and You Ain't Gotta Mean It are a few.

Don’t think I’ve ever heard Wayne’s verse. Everyone always played Jeezy and Plies verses and then next song.

I'm in Parkdale and this dude sitting on the church steps blasting some UK grime, drinking liquor and smoking a spliff :lol:

yea i **** with saviii if you havent seen this interview yet and got time give it a go. His transparency>> Im rooting for him

I feel like Cash Money doing him kinda foul, he had some features with Jacquees and an Another Day remix with Mozzy that didn't make the album
and a lot of other good joints that didn't make it., this album was seemingly a mixtape that they scrubbed from the internet before he signed
and they just repacked it. I couldn't find the original anywhere

just watching the interview now, Baby poached him from Warren G for 50k
Wack 100 holding him hostage :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom