Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Reported.

C88F8F50-0132-44E5-9175-74B7482147C6.gif

6pac 6pac gotta feel proud watching Da Baby go up like this. He been talking bout yo for at least 2 years

I vividly remember like late January this year, right before I was about to go on a trip...I seen a DTLR flyer with him set to perform at the strip club Norma Jeans. Even picked the flyer up and put it in my jacket pocket. Meant to post it here to say he’s gaining momentum outside the south. 6 months later, arguably the Rap ROY :lol:.

Crazy.

**** wild to see the whole Carolinas go up this year from Zion to Jetsonmade to Baby/Stunna, etc. I used to be semi-forcing it on here just talking **** but the **** really happening in realtime it's wild.

Tryna stop paying attention/spreading other ****** and find my own damn way :lol:

But yeah it's surreal...my boy at school from Durham put us on bruh in like summer/fall 17 and to see bruh go up like that in real time is wild.

Ready to see what bro do with the stage and hope he don't crash out :lol:. He slowly seem to be getting the respect as a rapper's rapper and hopefully we see that on the next project.

It's crazy that it was that easy for bruh to grab the "hottest rapper" title.

Back
Top Bottom