Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Take Care” “Views” CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC, GREEEEEAAAATEST OF ALLTIMMMEEEE..........

Bleek ain’t got classics. Bleek trash........:smh::smh:
“Rap/hip-hop” though....

With a lot of the BS music nowadays. Damn near all 80s, 90s, and 2000s albums should be retroactively considered classics
nah
bleek has good albums
but not a classic

@wavycrocket kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc JRaW’d JRaW’d ran into Young Moose last night in Buckhead...chopped it up wit yo , ended up doing a whole bunch of shots random af :lol: ...down here for something Boosie having , but he said he trying push that “other ish” song right now and got another tape with teck in the works for the fall

Type of **** I like to hear :pimp:

Other **** is the one it needs to pop!

gangstarap.jpg

Fam I been hearing these *****s rap since 06 and no, pay is and always has been the one. Kid missed his time after good *** day, everything he dropped since everybody really ignore. The only other ones who had something going was roc and quis. And nobody taking quis srs no more that ***** don’t even got a car all that **** he be talking.

And peezy and pay is what the people want. The 2 coldest *****s and most respected on them smooth *** beats talking that talk :pimp:. Kid should’ve took the grand hustle deal back then.

Please say this again. Payroll and Peezy are easily the nicest newer dudes out of Detroit, and Payroll has a Pusha T like quality where your face starts grimacing at the precision of his lyrics and flow.

I won’t front. Peezy grew on me more, after I first heard him. Initially, I painted him as the typical, bored, wealthy dope boy who attempted to rap.

He can craft songs, dope flow, balanced content. He talks about everything, and everyday s****. He shows both sides. Not just the glitz. Got the laid back, monotone flow.

I don’t see how guys like Moneybagg or Dolph get more publicity than Peezy. I know they been mainstream for a long time but, guys like Peezy make farrrrrrrrr better music with the same and/or similar content.

And his beat selection >>>>>

It's hard to listen to this ya heard. He did a terrible job explaining things and Flip just let him talk without interjecting ya heard.

Y'all hear that Bimmy did a interview on here and he was saying some stuff about Surpreme/Ja/Irv and Surpreme called flip and made him take the interview down.

Something happened cuz I had it bookmarked and it's gone now. The only part that's up is him talking about Whitney and Bobby getting him outta jail.

Y'all hear that Bimmy did a interview on here and he was saying some stuff about Surpreme/Ja/Irv and Surpreme called flip and made him take the interview down.

Something happened cuz I had it bookmarked and it's gone now. The only part that's up is him talking about Whitney and Bobby getting him outta jail.

Dawg, I'm pissed I didn't watch it. I kept putting it off and then it was gone.

He put out the pod this week, but I'm sure it's scrubbed. I'm only 30 minutes in.

Peezy this, peezy that.

If the pay x peezy tape does release, I guarantee it wont be better than HBK & pay.

Bet $...

AND Bo j >>>>>>> all them *****’s tho fr. Bo got the glow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom