Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Once Wayne’s lean addiction settled in, around about 2006/2007, that’s when his decline started.

9AC60C07-DC2D-4E60-8A95-B97469F85FF7.png

Breh was outta here.

Sidenote I been listening to OB4CL damn near all day after my Uzi binge this morning. I didn’t hear this album for the first time until I was like 14 :lol:

he has ghost producers as well
so what artistry
:nerd:

He has beatmakers

He still orchestrating that ****

But I've read articles with himself saying he'd go to sleep and wake up to beats for the Wyoming sessions so I'm not finna sit here and argue with you over it :lol:

If any of those other ****** could have made CD, LR, Grad, 808s, MBDTF, WTT, Yeezus....they would have...and we would have stopped talking about Ye a decade ago after the Taylor Swift ****.

Like how Ross and Lupe ghostwrote for people and went on to have amazing careers in their own right. You can't say that for most of the ****** they say is the magic behind Ye. Which leads me to believe he takes influence from everyone but he still the one who is coming up with the overall visions that leads to the quality we know him for.

He has beatmakers

He still orchestrating that ****

But I've read articles with himself saying he'd go to sleep and wake up to beats for the Wyoming sessions so I'm not finna sit here and argue with you over it :lol:

If any of those other *****s could have made CD, LR, Grad, 808s, MBDTF, WTT, Yeezus....they would have...and we would have stopped talking about Ye a decade ago after the Taylor Swift ****.

Like how Ross and Lupe ghostwrote for people and went on to have amazing careers in their own right. You can't say that for most of the *****s they say is the magic behind Ye. Which leads me to believe he takes influence from everyone but he still the one who is coming up with the overall visions that leads to the quality we know him for.
he overrated
but go ahead and idolize a bum *** *****

Damn I thought this dude was going to post some Quasimoto or Danny Brown.

Posts Nas and DMX for his "creative voice" example :lol:

Back
Top Bottom