Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You have to translate this twitter stuff you keep posting

:rofl:

summer walker had the same dude for a minute link up with london and then the two posts u see

imagine holding down your girl for a decade she get a lil bread and now u a bum :lol:

Anybody else getting large ads on here? Damn things are covering up post.
@Methodical Management
Screenshot_20190813-134453.jpg

:rofl:

summer walker had the same dude for a minute link up with london and then the two posts u see

imagine holding down your girl for a decade she get a lil bread and now u a bum :lol:
i thought she was with dj drama before
thought they was married

i thought she was with dj drama before
thought they was married

Two different summer walkers

One is like 21 and a new singer chick from girls need love and on Ross album

Other is a video vixen pass around from last decade that lowkey might have started the Meek/Quentin/Drake/DJ Drama **** :lol:

Maybe this the beginning of a new era for the NFL, guess we gotta give it a chance to be fair

But wouldn’t be the first time Hov has allowed himself to be used to smooth ****** over...

You can only judge him so harshly though he is definitely moving in completely unprecedented territory when it comes to being where he is from and dealing with “them” on that level.

Mannnnnn cmon jay!

If you gone say f*** em, say f*** em!

This typa s*** is why people always question his motives.

I've been seeing this sentiment from a lot of people today and my response is what else would people want him to do? He said **** em because

1) Kap was still fighting against them
2) there wasn't enough inclusion and work between the NFL & the community.

since then Kap has took a settlement with the league & this deal seems like it will give Roc nation more control over the entertainment & help create a bridge between the NFL & the community.

It seems like Jay gets flack every time he does a move like this because there is also big money that comes along with it, as if you can't genuinely want to help a cause & still make money while doing it :lol::lol:. hell it's not just Jay, it's like any rich black person who decides that they also want to get paid while fighting for a cause gets called a "sellout" & it's the most *** backward thing in existence

We live in a capitalistic society where NOTHING gets done w/o money & influence, Jay playing the long game & putting himself in the position to fund his own large endeavors & continue to help put people on.

I've been seeing this sentiment from a lot of people today and my response is what else would people want him to do? He said **** em because

since then Kap has took a settlement with the league & this deal seems like it will give Roc nation more control over the entertainment & help create a bridge between the NFL & the community.

It seems like Jay gets flack every time he does a move like this because there is also big money that comes along with it, as if you can't genuinely want to help a cause & still make money while doing it :lol::lol:. hell it's not just Jay, it's like any rich black person who decides that they also want to get paid while fighting for a cause gets called a "sellout" & it's the most *** backward thing in existence

We live in a capitalistic society where NOTHING gets done w/o money & influence, Jay playing the long game & putting himself in the position to fund his own large endeavors & continue to help put people on.
its bigger than that tho. some things that need to be addressed:

-the response from the owners towards blackballing kaep and downing any player that thought about kneeling, etc.
-the fact that they colluded in the first place
-the fact that they lied about it and it took a lawsuit for things to come out
etc.

they can throw jay at us all they want that doesn't move ppl like me. just because jay cosigns them or whatever doesn't mean I feel the same way. there's more but i'm at work so that's the gist of it.

these guys are white supremacists and it doesn't matter if they got together and decided to include jay as the face for the league now. we have been pawns for how long?

People are fickle. They loved tearing down Travis Scott like Big Boi wasn't performing at the Super Bowl too.
its whatever with both of them. straight like that.

at the end of the day ppl need to ask why a lot more. why did they do what they did in regards to blackballing kaep and why do they support trump? why did they try to make the narrative about the military and why did they not genuinely listen to kaep and others given that most of the league is black and a lot of if not most of their target audience is black?
why did this deal with jay and roc nation go down?
why are most of the acts that perform at the superbowl rock/pop acts of white/non black/racially ambiguous ppl?
why did they not really reach out for black acts (real r and b and real rap) until recently???

the short answer is because they are white supremacists that don't respect us as ppl. they respect the dollar and what we can do for them financially. period.
that's the problem that I and others have.

we are people and they're still treating us like property. especially the owners in regards to the players.

It’s fake uproar bruh. Them same critics would do anything for money.

-the response from the owners towards blackballing kaep and downing any player that thought about kneeling, etc.
etc.

they can throw jay at us all they want that doesn't move ppl like me. just because jay cosigns them or whatever doesn't mean I feel the same way. there's more but i'm at work so that's the gist of it.

these guys are white supremacists and it doesn't matter if they got together and decided to include jay as the face for the league now. we have been pawns for how long?

By all means your absolutely allowed to feel like that and it's your decision to support the NFL or not.

However in Jay's case i think outside of obviously the money, he looking at this as an opportunity to inject some diversity into the NFL & use the NFL brand the same way they use his brand.

I just think Jay's been around long enough to see people come behind him & try & fight these money printing big businesses & realized how little of a result that's had. So instead he works with some of these companies, grows his money, affiliation & knowledge & in turn tries to put others in position.

Jay like any business man makes moves that look funny in the light, but he's also done A lot to try and empower other black people, not just in terms of "inspiration" but actually creating businesses & giving game to the younger cats around him.

etc.

“Straight like that” sound like a straight female

Newsflash, probably 90% of the products you use, or subscribe to on the daily, were backed or created via racism and white supremacy. Might be overt but, it’s the truth. Y’all think a guy like Steve Jobs wasn’t racist? Plenty companies out here living foul, same as the NFL.

at the end of the day ppl need to ask why a lot more. why did they do what they did in regards to blackballing kaep and why do they support trump? why did they try to make the narrative about the military and why did they not genuinely listen to kaep and others given that most of the league is black and a lot of if not most of their target audience is black?
why did this deal with jay and roc nation go down?
why are most of the acts that perform at the superbowl rock/pop acts of white/non black/racially ambiguous ppl?
why did they not really reach out for black acts (real r and b and real rap) until recently???

the short answer is because they are white supremacists that don't respect us as ppl. they respect the dollar and what we can do for them financially. period.
that's the problem that I and others have.

we are people and they're still treating us like property. especially the owners in regards to the players.

Y’all know the answers bruh... these old white guys, their kids and grandkids are now in their 20s, 30s, or 40s, and they grew up influenced by rap music. Twenty or 30 years ago, Coca Cola or Pepsi would not have a woman like Cardi B marketing their products.

Look at these cheesy sports shows, or go to the twitter marketing pages of some of your favorite products. Using urban lingo.

Again, HAMBURGER HELPER made a “mixtape”. 30 years ago, that ain’t happening. All these old corporations using modern urban catchphrases, to sell products.

Hip hop/rap is the new, trendy mainstream marketing tool for American products.

Like I said before, the entire USA wants to be ghetto/ratchet. Ironically, they frowned upon us in the past....

White folks got classes called “Twerk Fit” for goodness sake. Straight lame AF

Back
Top Bottom