Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thugga talkin some **** on this intro

CrazyPotableInsect-max-1mb.gif

Peep Game Peep Game gotta fall back

This dude's page is lowkey kind of wholesome :lol:
He's been learning rap msuic at an old age and fell in love and gives his reactions to classic stuff while he listens
He talks about his old life at times and I guess he used to move dope and has a deep hatred for cops which I didn't expect first few videos I watched even though he made sure to pause a Conway song to tell the viewers what Arm and Hammer was for :lol:

If the only dirt you do, is when you get lowered into that 6 foot grave...

You ain’t live right. Good guy Hov!!

Aye what does this actually mean because someone would be living very right if that’s the only dirt they did :lol:

Another good break down. No emotional ****, just laying everything out.

The kneeling protest wasn't about the NFL, it was about social injustices. This video focuses on the NFL, when Kaep's movement was much larger than that. Kaep settling with the NFL colluding had nothing to do with continuing to work with his organizations.
Jay-z didn't need to work with the NFL to approach social justice at all, the NFL doesn't care about these issues. This was strictly a bag and opportunity, until we see otherwise.

The kneeling protest wasn't about the NFL, it was about social injustices. This video focuses on the NFL, when Kaep's movement was much larger than that. Kaep settling with the NFL colluding had nothing to do with continuing to work with his organizations.
Jay-z didn't need to work with the NFL to approach social justice at all, the NFL doesn't care about these issues. This was strictly a bag and opportunity, until we see otherwise.

And Jay working with the NFL doesn't stop him from doing the work he's been doing for social injustice.

Back
Top Bottom