Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

them even being called a dynamic duo
is hilarious
i swear rap standards are so trash now

You must’ve never heard “The Tour”

Legit Classic tape :pimp:. 2014 vibes :pimp:.

tay1 tay1 idk anything about Thug/RHQ. I know thug pretty much finished RHQ and used his buzz tho :smh: :lol:. Rich Gang only benefited Thug. RHQ got caught up trying to become young thug...and lost himself. A shame.

tay1 tay1 idk anything about Thug/RHQ. I know thug pretty much finished RHQ and used his buzz tho :smh: :lol:. Rich Gang only benefited Thug. RHQ got caught up trying to become young thug...and lost himself. A shame.

Bingo. It’s like Rich Homie seen some s*** he ain’t wanna see, and got scared straight.

He went down a rabbit hole.

Reminds me of my boy when we were in HS. We was on some super government conspiracy **** decoding Bibles and **** but he lost his mind and I kept mine :smh:

Always feel bad when I think about it cause I led him down that rabbit hole.

Son became a psychopathic isrealite and eventually a real life bum on the street.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

I feel like that Rich Gang **** slowed all the way down when Thug posted that pic on IG calling Quan his hubby... I think somebody close to dude, like a parent or somebody in his family told him to stay away from that whole situation because ****** was fasho calling Quan gay, not to mention the flex dance.

Reminds me of my boy when we were in HS. We was on some super government conspiracy **** decoding Bibles and **** but he lost his mind and I kept mine :smh:

Son became a psychopathic isrealite and eventually a real life bum on the street.

Damn. It’s about balance though. Some **** ain’t meant to be understood

I feel like that Rich Gang **** slowed all the way down when Thug posted that pic on IG calling Quan his hubby... I think somebody close to dude, like a parent or somebody in his family told him to stay away from that whole situation because *****s was fasho calling Quan gay, not to mention the flex dance.

BINGO #2

Yeah I knew a bunch of people who smoked strong weed their first time and never came back.

I feel like that Rich Gang **** slowed all the way down when Thug posted that pic on IG calling Quan his hubby... I think somebody close to dude, like a parent or somebody in his family told him to stay away from that whole situation because *****s was fasho calling Quan gay, not to mention the flex dance.
His dance was sus

Back
Top Bottom