Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rolleyes

Yet y’all been spending the weekend discussing average diss tracks and immature Instagram posts from 40 year old rappers. Cam putting kissy face emojis on IG posts towards Mase.....but yeah.

New ***** :lol:
I've only been discussing a diss track which was dope and the history of the beef.

All of which is far better and more entertaining than these whack new "rappers".

I'll always look down on that trash. Fam literally asked ppl to raise their hands to find out who stole his chain, then put his man's on blast cuz he's so worried about how others view him.

Clown ****. Support it if you want.

I won’t tolerate any Jim slander either. 7 Day Theory is a Classic mixtape. You turn 9-Trey by the end of the mixtape.

What’s Mel Matrix up to these days.
You definitely like trash.

I've only been discussing a diss track which was dope and the history of the beef.

All of which is far better and more entertaining than these whack new "rappers".

I'll always look down on that trash. Fam literally asked ppl to raise their hands to find out who stole his chain, then put his man's on blast cuz he's so worried about how others view him.

Clown ****. Support it if you want.

You definitely like trash.

Y’all be doing Mr. Fantastic reaches lol.

A high school senior making the clarification that nobody took his chain (which can end your career) is “clown ****” but two ****** twice his age beefing in IG comment sections over petty street gossip that took place before Youngboy was even an egg in a nut sack isn’t?

tenor.gif

Y’all gotta stay consistent.

Y’all be doing Mr. Fantastic reaches lol.
Calling clown ****, clown **** is not a reach :lol:

If you gonna act like asking a club full of ppl to raise their hand if they stole his chain aint pathetic, that's you b.

You seem incredibly focused on the ig. Who was beefing in ig comments? You talking like there wasn't 2 diss tracks released :lol:

Purposely being obtuse and skewing ****. You on some clown **** too.

Calling clown ****, clown **** is not a reach :lol:

If you gonna act like asking a club full of ppl to raise their hand if they stole his chain aint pathetic, that's you b.

You seem incredibly focused on the ig. Who was beefing in ig comments? You talking like there wasn't 2 diss tracks released :lol:

Purposely being obtuse and skewing ****. You on some clown **** too.

Rappers stop shows all the time to get their jewelry back because you’d be in here calling him a dummy if he went the other way and just jumped in the crowd and started beating ****** up or pulled out a gun and said nobody leaving until the chain get back on the stage.

For them to be arguing over **** that’s 15-20 years old period is no more or less “clown ****” than again, a 17-18 year old trying to do the smart thing and get his chain back without being violent.

I think he’s on parole/probation and was just involved in a trial as accessory to murder or something. He got 4 kids too. You not living in the real world if you expect him to jump in the crowd with x ray vision and get his chain back himself unscathed or without legal consequence.

I’m the clown but you getting emotional and calling names safely behind a computer over two old ****** that don’t know you exist. :lol: Wipe your mouth.

Rappers stop shows all the time to get their jewelry back because you’d be in here calling him a dummy if he went the other way and just jumped in the crowd and started beating *****s up or pulled out a gun and said nobody leaving until the chain get back on the stage.

For them to be arguing over **** that’s 15-20 years old period is no more or less “clown ****” than again, a 17-18 year old trying to do the smart thing and get his chain back without being violent.

I think he’s on parole/probation and was just involved in a trial as accessory to murder or something. He got 4 kids too. You not living in the real world if you expect him to jump in the crowd with x ray vision and get his chain back himself unscathed or without legal consequence.

I’m the clown but you getting emotional and calling names safely behind a computer over two old *****s that don’t know you exist. :lol: Wipe your mouth.

Asap mob on some clown **** too.

You get your chain snatched, that's a L by itself. Stopping shows to request it be returned is sad :lol: and just makes the L bigger.

Just take the L.

You can not spin this in to a positive or something that's cool. **** is embarrassing.

Even more so that dude is so pressed about the issue he gotta make a followup video clarifying he aint get the chain snatched from his neck.

****** is lame in the first place for letting other dudes wear their chains.

Also why are you so sensitive? Its always the same ol song and dance when dudes get their feelings hurt. Complaining about being called a name and so emotional you gotta lash out.

My post about that kid don't even have anything to do with Mase or Cam. You brought them up.

Keep in mind this is cuz you dont like my opinion and felt the need to run to the defense of NBA Young boy.

Get the **** outta here talking about wipe your mouth. Stop being sensitive.

Last edited:
nah yall just like clowning young ****** and when old ****** do equally or even more lame **** yall make astounding reaches in logic :lol:

****** sending kissy faces to each other in IG comment sections and making passive aggressive posts about each other when they got each others phone numbers is cool because they made diss tracks and kept it “hip hop” :lol: but dude trying to get his homies chain back in a nonviolent way being a felon on probation with 4 children is “clown ****”

ya dont live in the real world

yall r hilarious

nah yall just like clowning young *****s and when old *****s do equally or even more lame **** yall make astounding reaches in logic :lol:

*****s sending kissy faces to each other in IG comment sections and making passive aggressive posts about each other when they got each others phone numbers is cool because they made diss tracks and kept it “hip hop” :lol: but dude trying to get his homies chain back in a nonviolent way being a felon on probation with 4 children is “clown ****”

ya dont live in the real world

yall r hilarious
Has nothing to do with him being young. If some vet pulled that **** I'd say he was washed and don't need to be in the club anymore

Where is the reaches in logic? I called what he did clown ****. YOU brought up Cam and Mase. What reaching was being made? You just felt the need to bring them up so you could feel better. On some weird insecure ****.

You got a persecution complex FOR OTHER ****** :lol: You don't need to stick up for rapper just cuz you a fan.

Probably defend dude for clowning his baby moms too :smh:

**** don't make sense.

He gots four kids? Lmao
:rofl:

I'm convinced dude is trolling.

Son need to read the **** he saying about the dude he's defending :lol:

im just a fan of people being consistent in their logic as i have been every time people get into these types of discussions with me

i simply dont understand how one is lame and the other is okay because they made diss tracks so it offsets the lameness of going back and forth in Ig comments when u got that man number

mase diss was hard but lol

im just a fan of people being consistent in their logic as i have been every time people get into these types of discussions with me

i simply dont understand how one is lame and the other is okay because they made diss tracks so it offsets the lameness of going back and forth in Ig comments when u got that man number

mase diss was hard but lol
The 2 don't compare cuz they're not similar situations. There's nothing to be consistent about.

Its not hard to understand.

One is a dude begging to find the dudes who jacked his chain in a club :lol: after not getting that **** he needs to make a vid about how it wasn't snatched off his neck but his man's since apparently there's pics floating around with all of the Carolinas rocking his chain.

The other is 2 veteran rappers who use to be friends releasing diss tracks over a long standing beef. In between the diss tracks they communicate on ig. With mostly Cam mocking him.

The entire point of Cam talking **** on ig to Mase is to do it pubicly. Do you not understand how rappers disrespect each other? The **** is Cam gonna call Mase on the phone for? He's trying to make fun of him for all to see. That **** is not new in hip hop.

Like how you sound right now? If that's the case Cam could've made the first track on the Program and e-mailed it to Mase and then Mase could've e-mailed The Oracle back to Cam and none of the fans would be the wiser :lol: :smh: Sound ******* crazy.

You seem overly focused on their age and that they used emoticons. What does that have to do with the next man desperate enough to make a vid telling everybody he aint get his chained snatch?

That **** is just as lame as that Hell Rell vid saying how he aint get knocked out and was just drunk.

You just mad you ain't like my opinion about one rapper doing clown ****. Then you bring up all this other corny **** about hating on him cuz he's young and how your being called names and other nonsense that don't have anything to do with anything.

Don't make sense.

Last edited:
****** seem overly sensitive about this young vs. old ****. When it wasn't about that. I just said that clown **** NBA in reminds me why I barely **** with these whack brand new lames.

All ya'll *****s sensitive. Ya'll be taking it personal when your "era" gets dissed.

How did this even turn into another young vs old back and forth :lol:
Nah.

I can easily say **** both Cam and Mase. I got no allegiance to these ******. Definitely made dope music in the era I came up in but if they get made fun of on some legit **** I'll probably be doing it too.

having an opinion = sensitive :lol

yall got it

these dumb *** ******. ****** will take 1/4 of that 20k they are asking for to go and get it back for youngboy

*****s seem overly sensitive about this young vs. old ****. When it wasn't about that. I just said that clown **** NBA in reminds me why I barely **** with these whack brand new lames.

Nah.

I can easily say **** both Cam and Mase. I got no allegiance to these *****s. Definitely made dope music in the era I came up in but if they get made of on some legit **** ill probably be doing it too.

I'm not singling you out. In this situation you didn't draw first blood. I'm talking overall. 90% of the time...someone takes a negative comment towards an artist that they perceive to be of "their" generation as if someone said it directly to them...and then returns fire.

Irony is hilarious. Generational superiority and willful forgetfulness is equally hilarious.

La Flama Blanca :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
corny ****
is corny ****
to me regardless of generation
though....cant front seems like more corny **** goes on now
could be because of social media
but even still
bunch of stuff that happened in the past folks dont talk about
while this new generation loves talking about it

corny ****
is corny ****
to me regardless of generation
though....cant front seems like more corny **** goes on now
could be because of social media
but even still
bunch of stuff that happened in the past folks dont talk about
while this new generation loves talking about it

Social Media

The SAME ***** that was rapping from back in the day.....doing wild corny **** right now.

Pick and choose. Let’s be consistent.

Back
Top Bottom