Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man bro is like a whole nother rapper now compared to the 2 Legited days :lol:

Shame the antics and his image gonna overshadow cause he doing some of the better storytelling/picture painting out right now

Nah I finally gave his SGG2 album a full spin today and you can tell son is putting in effort to actually rap. He’s been telling stories for a while now, but he’s incorporating a greater degree of lyricism on this one.

Bro they even allude to it on Snowfall, many of those people started getting hooked at a young age after getting introduced at parties & while drinking. **** was viewed as a party drug until people saw the outcome of addiction.

Pills are literally heroin & people routinely pop them in a party atmosphere

I was bout to say. Ole girl going to Spelman, started using in Snowfall at a HIGH SCHOOL house party :lol:. She then slowly descended into a full blown addict. But they tried to show the transformation from social drug to destruction.

The Feds was on Sauce for human trafficking right?
I know son was hot with the pimping at one point.
Seems like he got his mind right now.

Ain’t even peep, “Dirty Iyanna” was about Floyd Mayweather’s daughter, Iyanna Mayweather :lol:.

#1 Trending video on YouTube. Youngboy Jackson :pimp:

A REAL NYC resurgence is literally happening before our eyes and the haters don't even realize it. No young absolute surefire commercial superstar YET but a plethora of young street rappers who know how to make bangers.

Haven't heard so many young underground rappers being bumped out of cars and at functions in a looooong time.

When the summer comes it's gonna be even more prevalent let alone when GS9 and Max B come home.

Stay woke.
Bobby is the superstar I think. Son’s energy is contagious. If he can make the right moves when he’s out, he’s outta here for real. Then the other rappers need to start reaching to other sounds for features. Drill ain’t gonna register everywhere like that anymore.

The Feds was on Sauce for human trafficking right?
I know son was hot with the pimping at one point.
Seems like he got his mind right now.

Yeah they were. Think he got the legal stuff taken care of for the most part and moved the hell out of Houston. Mostly see him posted in Dallas these days.

Doing the right thing. Rap. Get your money. Stay the **** out the way.

Uzi got another one :pimp:

DAAB5DDF-EB21-46B5-B466-A97BC9BD2C66.gif

Paraded around 69, Cardi B, and whatever else trash.

Ain’t embrace A$AP, Dave East, or Joey Badass :lol: :lol: :rofl:

even worse is that fontane dude, Cardi B ghostwriter. Whole city in flux

Shmurda trash too. He was trash then, and trash now. Y’all even had the NERVE to pump Desiigner :lol: :lol:.

Gotham Sh*tty
NY embraced A$AP Mob. It was the old ppl that was fighting it saying they didn't sound like NY. I was there. Rocky sounded just like NY. He just had some down south influence which makes since for his age, and Joey Bada$$'s sleep inducing music doesn't have mainstream appeal and he would've been an underground artist in any era.

Bro they even allude to it on Snowfall, many of those people started getting hooked at a young age after getting introduced at parties & while drinking. **** was viewed as a party drug until people saw the outcome of addiction.

Pills are literally heroin & people routinely pop them in a party atmosphere

That's not a social or party drug

A social drug is weed. Alcohol.

Where have you seen people just out openly smoking crack? Going to parties where everyone is cracked out?

That's not a social or party drug

A social drug is weed. Alcohol.

Where have you seen people just out openly smoking crack? Going to parties where everyone is cracked out?

This shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did cause it really is a serious matter but... "Where have you seen people just out openly smoking crack? Going to parties where everyone is cracked out?" has me rolling lol.

Bobby is the superstar I think. Son’s energy is contagious. If he can make the right moves when he’s out, he’s outta here for real. Then the other rappers need to start reaching to other sounds for features. Drill ain’t gonna register everywhere like that anymore.

Nah in all honesty Drill is having a resurgence on a worldwide basis, The london trap scene, hell they apparently have irish trap etc etc. these dudes have a chance to get worldwide money off this if they play their cards right & separate the actual gang **** as much as possible.

Nah in all honesty Drill is having a resurgence on a worldwide basis, The london trap scene, hell they apparently have irish trap etc etc. these dudes have a chance to get worldwide money off this if they play their cards right & separate the actual gang **** as much as possible.

Nah not even a resurgence, overseas it never died :lol: it’s like the de facto style of street rap in France and bunch of other places

The biggest problem w the worldwide touring tip is overseas they’ve linked Drill rap directly to gang/street violence so a few places (uk specifically) are actually tryna ban it altogether, like _’s are getting real sentences for performing rap music **** crazy

Started with my Erykah Badu rewind to enjoy her earlier music, then Kendrick's older albums, just listened to a bunch of Lupe's albums and next is either gonna be Kodak or Sauce Walka

Nah not even a resurgence, overseas it never died :lol:

The biggest problem w the worldwide touring tip is overseas they’ve linked Drill rap directly to gang/street violence so a few places (uk specifically) are actually tryna ban it altogether, like _’s are getting real sentences for performing rap music **** crazy

that's the one thing IMO stopping all these lil NYC ****** from really going crazy on a mainstream level, All of BK seems to be at war right now & it's hard to separate from the music.

Back
Top Bottom