Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Benny and Meek are NOTHING alike. I get what you tryna say though. He's more charismatic and his style is more appealing than Conway. Conway is damn near horrorcore while Benny is drug dealer hustler talk.

Agree 100 percent, The Cow verse aint meant for mainstream consumption. That's fine though he can just take cues from some of their successful affiliates (Roc, Madlib, Doom)

turkey got caught with a minor.... what’s the PERNT?!??!?

The details of Turkey's case and a serial predator on women are two different things.

And Turkey without the people around him isn't a threat to anyone. You can't say the same about Kodak.

You need to stop caping for everything Florida.

Now that I think about it - I’m disappointed this ***** said he’s going around playing flutes in random Starbucks.

Full of contradictions. You want to have a normal lifestyle and don’t have the attention that comes along with fame - my G don’t no person does that :lol: Unless they trying to get a noticed or starving for attention.

smh

Last edited:
Two cats known for arguing about absolutely nothing arguing early this morning. :nerd:

1576765423135.gif

Now that I think about it - I’m disappointed this ***** said he’s going around playing flutes in random Starbucks.

Full of contradictions. You want to have a normal lifestyle and don’t not have the attention - my G don’t no person does that :lol: Unless they trying to get a noticed or starving for attention.

smh

ain’t nothing wrong with being weird but Andre3000 definitely contradicting himself. Like c’mon bro. One of my top 5s WILDIN’

talking about he wishes his music or career could be erased. Bruh please

Yo all these Cam interviews and I'm waiting for someone to ask Cam **** was he thinking with this fit and who picked it. I was 11-12 and I remember seeing that album in the store like nah, that's weird. Then I grabbed SDE when that dropped.

Confessions is Fire though

Yo all these Cam interviews and I'm waiting for someone to ask Cam **** was he thinking with this fit and who picked it. I was 11-12 and I remember seeing that album in the store like nah, that's weird. Then I grabbed SDE when that dropped.

Confessions is Fire though

this probably around the time he smoked crack. There’s your answer

Back
Top Bottom