Dirty Sprite 2
56 Nights
Ambition
Dreamchasers 1
Daytona
All Amerikkan Badazz
Teflon Don

all off the top of my head

I don't even like chief keef but he definitely helped inspire an entire sub genre of rap lol

Dude was like 17 at the time too.

Throwaway >

it had everything that makes Future who he is to me

56 Nights and Purple Reign on that list. brehs Super really had a crazy last 5 years.

Best blend of Quantity x QUALITY we’ve seen in that time span. Purple Reign....so slept on. And *****s wanted to front on it :lol: :smh:. Required listening. Really did his thing this decade :pimp:

Best blend of Quantity x QUALITY we’ve seen in that time span. Purple Reign....so slept on. And *****s wanted to front on it :lol: :smh:. Required listening. Really did his thing this decade :pimp:

he dont drink lean
or pop pills though
he aint living his raps
shouldnt that disqualify him???

Also
Keeps you sheltered
And closed off
From the great music
Being released

One of the main criticisms I see about Em (a legend) is that he doesn’t go outside and is out of touch with what’s going on in the hip hop culture.

Without a doubt, hip hop has changed, and we can spend the next 20 pages debating on whether that change is for the betterment or detriment to “the culture.” But change doesn’t always have to be a bad thing. There’a a crazy amount of good music that both sides of the spectrum (old head and young heads) miss out on. Only way this hip hop **** continues is if you continue to show love to the change. Especially in a day and age like this where we can all open up an app that gives us immediate access to music that we know and love.

I’d say one of the take always from the 2010s should be that we are able to champion the legends (who are readily accessible in a way we’ve never seen before, still active and pushing **** forward, and who continue to inspire the youth), and we’re also able yo keep an open mind to the youngins (who are out here breaking boundaries and contributing assists to have lamented hip hop as the number 1 genre of music on earth).

Last edited:
Also
Keeps you sheltered
And closed off
From the great music
Being released

One of the main criticisms I see about Em is that he doesn’t go outside and is out of touch with what’s going on in the hip hop culture.

Without a doubt, hip hop has changed, and we can spend the next 20 pages debating on whether that change is for the betterment or detriment to “the culture.” But change doesn’t always have to be a bad thing. There’a a crazy amount of good music that both sides of the spectrum (old head and young heads) miss out on. Only way this hip hop **** continues is if you continue to show love to the change. Especially in a day and age like this where we can all open up an app that gives us immediate access to music that we know and love.

I’d say one of the take always from the 2010s should be that we are able to champion the legends (who are readily accessible in a way we’ve never seen before, and who continue to inspire the youth), and we’re also able yo keep an open mind to the youngins (who are out here breaking boundaries and contributing assists to have lamented hip hop as the number 1 genre of music on earth).
em is trash though
only white folks can relate

Back
Top Bottom