Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hell nah.

***** What, A Week Ago, Reservoir Dogs...

He ain't got that in him. lol

This song and Control are perfect examples that Sean is ok but he ain't a great rapper. When he's on a song with a great rapper it exposes that he has very little presence. He forgettable.
Sean on his best day aint touching Hard Knock Life, neither are most of today's rappers though

Yeah attention deficit is slept on cuz ppl didn’t like that lady Gaga track.

Ambition was heaaaaat tho bro

Poetry at its best! Tupac level

HOKHGt.gif

I dont really feel like Big Sean's spouses really enhanced his career that much. The young looking chick got him a bit more attention but his public profile was bigger than Akio or however you spell her name. And people hate the chick from Glee for whatever reason

it prolly got sean burn in the tmz world but his choice in women actually had me looking at him like he was a goof

he love them shapeless teenage looking broads

I guess that’s why chemistry means way more than anatomy

I dont really feel like Big Sean's spouses really enhanced his career that much. The young looking chick got him a bit more attention but his public profile was bigger than Akio or however you spell her name. And people hate the chick from Glee for whatever reason

Those chicks did a lot for Big Sean man :lol:. Opened him up to a whole mother market....and gave “substance” and a story to one of his biggest records “IDFWU”.

The Jhené thing is more for the “relationship goals” crowd. That man knows what he’s doing. I don’t blame him. Jhené can get it allllllllllll

Drake do the same ****. Around album time, there's always a stargirl that he's linked to whether it's rihanna, serena, JLo, etc.

Sean’s relationships definitely help him out in the pop world and social media world. That’s gets him more views and streams.

I know we kinda glossed over Boosie episode but I loved it. Def one of the better ones.
When Boosie was talkin' about dudes just out there willing to kill a rapper just for the sake of being that guy who killed "____" is scary. Dudes from yo own hood willing to kill you for street cred. No animosity or nothing

Serena got more *** and breasts than Rihanna.

Rihanna got more forehead than *** or breasts.

Just finished the episode. Joe starts *****ing, we haven't even talked about Miguel's album. Ak, did you like the album. Joe, you not getting me to talk about the album at the last second of the show. Nebraska, you got 15 minutes. Joe, I have a lot to say about it.

Hopefully he talks about it being trash and Miguel being wack for years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom