Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s all Virgil though. You acting like LV’s board of directors chose Pop smoke. Love my NY bruhs but y’all love to exaggerate :lol:

1579653981916.gif

Dude still sucks tho :lol:

Every song ive heard sounds the same, talkin bout dior dior woo woo

Man foh oscar the grouch sounding ***. Belong in the trashcan, the dumpster

The WHOLE world wants to be ghetto/ratchet... you had a white women dancing awkwardly in the Oval Office with LSU football team....

Person who questioned Pop Smoke/LV must be naive. As much as ya’ll be on and use social media but still try and act oblivious :lol:.

everyone wanna Hood/urban nowadays....

Only thing I like about Pop Smoke is how he ragdolled dude in 7-eleven who bullied him. That a*** whooping/revenge was sweet. But like 70% of most the music and artists out, he’s garbage and will be forgotten about in a year or two. Get ya money while you can.

One of my favorite Gibbs tracks. Timing of this album and tune was crazy, mad relatable with all the **** that i was going thru at the time

Commissary late im posting pictures with the toothpaste
Barely eat the food, stress will make a _ lose weight
Enter the mental of a _ that wish he knew his fate

Big Bank low key hilarious :lol:

bra he kept gassing Quan's L's. :rofl:

Asked this man what's his biggest regret...then answered it for him :lol:

They lowkey got something with that Big Facts **** :lol:. Especially if they get Future or Thug in there clowning lol.

Might be the down South Drink Champs killer with how NORE be talking over people.

The WHOLE world wants to be ghetto/ratchet... you had a white women dancing awkwardly in the Oval Office with LSU football team....

Person who questioned Pop Smoke/LV must be naive. As much as ya’ll be on and use social media but still try and act oblivious :lol:.

everyone wanna Hood/urban nowadays....

Only thing I like about Pop Smoke is how he ragdolled dude in 7-eleven who bullied him. That a*** whooping/revenge was sweet. But like 70% of most the music and artists out, he’s garbage and will be forgotten about in a year or two. Get ya money while you can.
They want to be hood/ghetto but will call the cops on a hood/ghetto person in a second

Back
Top Bottom