Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The white tee/tall tee era was interesting because unlike Jays, jerseys etc it was a trend anybody could afford

The tall silhouette still hard to me tbh, just moreso the slim high fashion ****, not the OD widebody **** :lol:

Only if you 6’1”+ that s**** look AWFUL on vertically challenged people. Imagine PeeWee Longway with the “extendo” shirt

N_ all standing together looking like a youth choir

wavycrocket wavycrocket
a blinkin a blinkin
What the **** is this? I need y’all commentary on this.

491C5600-682F-4236-B624-17F8E0F8A8F3.gif

Future ain’t got Friends. And whenever he get around Drake, the simping escalates. Smh

“Buy her that bag, and those bracelets! That’ll do the job! Make sure you put $5000 in the bag. No, $9000! I’ve never failed with 9. Five is a bit to risky!!”

Future ain’t got Friends. And whenever he get around Drake, the simping escalates. Smh

“Buy her that bag, and those bracelets! That’ll do the job! Make sure you put $5000 in the bag. No, $9000! I’ve never failed with 9. Five is a bit to risky!!”
wouldnt that make future look even worse

Lil Zane had an interesting career. Callin Me and None Tonight were dope but that was about it. His hat and durag combo got me dying, look is sort of coming back but you don't want to wear that **** when it hasn't been dope since the last time you were on the charts.

Haven't heard this song in over 15 years probably

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom