Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Never was a fan of Waxka Flocka. But, I respect anyone getting money and trying to grow or educate themselves. Everyone moves at a different pace, mature faster or slower, or have different priorities.

Some dudes or women only wanted to sit in the back of the bus or classroom, or not raise their hands to real out loud in class. Now, some realize that it’s okay to be smart and have common sense. Life is a journey. Nothing wrong with trying to work on areas in your life, where you use to fall short

Yeah _'s flip real fast on Waka when he toned it down A lot of rap fans always do that. They live vicariously through rappers. Trappin, blood talk, bustin _'s heads, high energy. That's what _'s wanted to hear from Waka.

He been talking crazy so that's not why fans switched. He was saying "I can't rap" "**** real hip hop" and always saying dumb **** in his interviews and fans loved because it was cool like him at that time. They switched to the lil drill _'s and Waka became "uncool" in fans eyes.

Pretty much.

When Flock shoulda been growing his brand collabin with Keef and other drill artist coming up off a part of what he started - he was in a funk with Dunk passing, his brother suicide, and Gooch going thru it.

Flocka nem and the label dropped the ball with that Triple F Life album, his fans wanted Flockavelli 2 not a blatant crossover album :lol::smh:

They thought Round of Applause was gonna hit with that Drake feat

He's had a few hard tapes since then but that was prolly the beginning of his cooling off period

Edit: His fans still waiting on Flockavelli 2 til this day :lol:

Last edited:
411C393F-44A1-4C61-A0EE-F0D665D1C438.jpeg

The white mainstream media couldn’t wait to start shifting the narrative. :smh:

Flocka nem and the label dropped the ball with that Triple F Life album, his fans wanted Flockavelli 2 not a blatant crossover album :lol::smh:

They thought Round of Applause was gonna hit with that Drake feat

He's had a few hard tapes since then but that was prolly the beginning of his cooling off period

Edit: His fans still waiting on Flockavelli 2 til this day :lol:

I liked Round Of Applause, but how you get Twerk Team in your vid and they’re not twerking
F291F375-EE49-4E9E-9994-900971BB7834.png
???

Back
Top Bottom