Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lets F’n gooo :pimp: :lol:

BCA69734-B0D1-4B87-91F5-D00E54DE1E04.gif

Boosie is proving that you can for the most part...be yourself, speak your mind...and still have your lane If you just unapologetically you, with a core fan base. And I don’t agree with some of Hatch close minded takes, but I know it comes from an ole Uncle type place. And I admittedly look the other way.

You can’t cancel Boosie. No sir! My dawg rey act a donkey. Cutting up :pimp:

They really can't cancel Boosie though. :lol

He's never been a mainstream/pop rapper. Always had that underground down south big following, they don't care about none of this "outrage". Can't take something away that he's not looking for.

Lets F’n gooo :pimp: :lol:

BCA69734-B0D1-4B87-91F5-D00E54DE1E04.gif

Boosie is proving that you can for the most part...be yourself, speak your mind...and still have your lane If you just unapologetically you, with a core fan base. And I don’t agree with some of Hatch close minded takes, but I know it comes from an ole Uncle type place. And I admittedly look the other way.

You can’t cancel Boosie. No sir! My dawg rey act a donkey. Cutting up :pimp:

:rofl: he was geeked as hell in that video, i don't remember the song.

Man Boosie shoulda held out for the real bag from BET or VH1 or some real primetime **** but it's gone be funnier that he can cuss :lol:

Game....Smoke?

This dude unordinary. Dude absorb a piece of every dead rapper soul on some Dragonball Z ****.

Back
Top Bottom