Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** ***** Benzino had a couple songs, don't front like he didn't. I'll listen to Benzino's discography before I listen to Wayne or Future's discography.

I was with you until got to Wayne and Future...But Benzino did have a few songs back in the day, of course y’all take it as a joke because y’all only know the ***** from getting dissed by Em or Love and Hip Hop...***** used to have this hard track they used to play on BET Uncut back in the day, i used to stay up just to watch it. I gotta see if I can find it

That mf looked like money. Especially the baby blue joint......with white forces. Clean look. . Never had it, always wanted it.

1862CB60-1904-440A-A9EF-2683CF48D610.jpeg

That Palm Angels s****** look like some Burlington Coat factory trash.

$580 for them wack *** pants? I rather buy some Japanese denim, engineered garments or visvim.

Ya’ll hate Uncs w/the Bluetooth headsets..... but velour suits are their go-to outfit :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I have never heard a person play Benzino in real life

ever

I don’t even think I saw or heard dude outside of BET Uncut

Rock the Party is on NBA Street 2 and being the dude from The Source was my extent. And he got his **** tore up by Eminem.
I know dude's been around just never went out my way to learn more about him :lol:

Yeah, y'all playing now. Benzino had Rock the Party, Bang Ta Dis and Boottee that got played on BET and MTV regularly.

"Checkin' in the closet for my blue Velour suit
Piping all around it wit the matchin' Timb boots"

giphy.gif

Benzino legit terrible. I don’t even think benzino likes his own music :lol:. ***** gotta feel some type of way, the gremlin trippy red is dating his daughter. Him and Floyd got Karma crazy.

Fab Grant Hill Orlando Magic Jersey is the best thing about “Booty”. Terrible track

Back
Top Bottom