Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** was checking Jim, i'm not gonna say that.... It just wasn't to the extent of Cam & Juelz, that's not a knock on him considering just how hot Cam & elz were at the time.

see this I can agree with

all that Jim been the best, Jim had this Jim did that that I see online... naw man :lol: son was the dusty-ish ***** with month old braids until the rockstar rebrand

I am for sure downloading everything dipset that I can find when I get off though cuz I miss that sound a lot

2000s rap scene was such a good time to be coming up :lol: we got spoiled man there was something for everybody back then

I hate the excuse of "well they been rapping so long".

Cam's lyrics got trash around 03-04. Purple Haze is filled with goofy and silly verses. Wayne fall was 08. It ain't like they just fell off recently.

I can name a lot of rappers who was rapping before them and to this day are still good, at least good for a feature.

Aite man we just gonna agree to disagree when you saying cam hasn't been good at rapping since 03 :lol:

And Wayne & Cam can both drop a good verse here & there easily the projects have just fallen off. I promise you there aren't too many artist who been in rap over 20 years & are still putting out quality on par with their OG runs rap wise, there's not many. and i guarantee you they don't have NEARLY the amount of output that both Cam & Wayne have given.

Aite man we just gonna agree to disagree when you saying cam hasn't been good at rapping since 03 :lol:

And Wayne & Cam can both drop a good verse here & there easily the projects have just fallen off. I promise you there aren't too many artist who been in rap over 20 years & are still putting out quality on par with their OG runs rap wise, there's not many. and i guarantee you they don't have NEARLY the amount of output that both Cam & Wayne have given.

Cam's voice sound terrible now bruh. Same **** with Wayne. It's funny because Carter 1 and 2 Wayne's voice was more mature and listenable.

We've seen real great rappers fall off and bounce back. Have a bad albums or 2 and then come back strong. Why can't these 2 bounce back?

:emoji_thinking:

Maybe, just maybe they wasn't that great to begin with.

I never thought Cam was nice. He was cool.

Charisma helped a lot. A lot of rappers don't have that. It's about standing out and what you say isn't as important as how you say it sometimes.

Out of L, McGruff, Mase, Bloodshed. I thought Cam was in the back.

Mixtapes used to be horribly engineered, if they even attempted it at all.

Jim got a deal, Zeke stopped rapping.

You dudes are just talking about who you personally like. I can give credit to dudes I don't listen to or like. I wouldn't diss Wayne and say he was garbage, just extremely overrated and average.

I can give credit to dudes I don't listen to or like.

62CF252D-AB9C-4966-A39F-0422E554740F.png

Not the nursery rhyme non lyrical stuff some of you dudes listen to.

I always give credit to people who actually attempt to display a vocabulary above a 10 year old.

Back
Top Bottom