Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He was good like Romeo was. And Romeo was only given a scholarship because of his friendship with Demar.

He scored 8 points in a preseason blow out game.

Romeo?!?! Come on yo. He had a scholarship to ball at Houston and then had a severe knee injury. He was way better than Romeo.

I don’t think he would have had a ten year career but if his agent didn’t mess up, he would have played a year or two in Dallas which is crazy as hell he had enough talent for that.

Romeo?!?! Come on yo. He had a scholarship to ball at Houston and then had a severe knee injury. He was way better than Romeo.

I don’t think he would have had a ten year career but if his agent didn’t mess up, he would have played a year or two in Dallas which is crazy as hell he had enough talent for that.

:stoneface:

Don’t do that :lol: Discrediting that man.

Bro, he still made it. He was good enough to even get looked it.
All of this.

Don’t do that :lol: Discrediting that man.

Bro, he still made it. He was good enough to even get looked it.

Made what?

He wasn't good enough.

Did you ever see Master P in a celebrity game?

Go pull up some highlights

He resurfaced in the early ’90s at Merritt Junior College in Oakland. P was a regular on the Northern California AAU scene and played ball with Steve Nash, who was enrolled at Santa Clara at the time. One day, after a pick-up game with Jason Kidd at Harmon’s Gym (now called the Walter A. Haas Jr. Pavilion) on the University of California, Berkeley, campus, P lobbied Cal head coach Todd Bozeman for a tryout. “He knew Billy Kennedy, one of my assistant coaches, from New Orleans, and came to our office,” Bozeman says. “He was decent. I don’t know if he could have made our team at Cal—we had NCAA Tournament teams. He could have outplayed some of our walk-ons for sure. But he wasn’t in school.”

Made what?

He wasn't good enough.

Did you ever see Master P in a celebrity game?

Go pull up some highlights

He resurfaced in the early ’90s at Merritt Junior College in Oakland. P was a regular on the Northern California AAU scene and played ball with Steve Nash, who was enrolled at Santa Clara at the time. One day, after a pick-up game with Jason Kidd at Harmon’s Gym (now called the Walter A. Haas Jr. Pavilion) on the University of California, Berkeley, campus, P lobbied Cal head coach Todd Bozeman for a tryout. “He knew Billy Kennedy, one of my assistant coaches, from New Orleans, and came to our office,” Bozeman says. “He was decent. I don’t know if he could have made our team at Cal—we had NCAA Tournament teams. He could have outplayed some of our walk-ons for sure. But he wasn’t in school.”

i’m not disagreeing with you totally but hooping in a random celebrity game and training for a (long) shot of making an NBA roster are going to yield different results.

Females I knew were going to USC games to see Romeo on the bench lol :lol:. He was so trash. I ran into him at a few SC parties back in the day. Romeo is a real cool humble dude. Kept a low profile even though he was a celeb.

“This **** can get uglier than the Master P sneaker

Didn't this come out around the time P was touring with G-Unit?? Was there a rift between the camps??

Also, speaking of G-Unit, what is the name of the song where DMX raps over the "Gangsta shh" beat? Or maybe a similar beat, I think it came out in the mid 00's.

Didn't this come out around the time P was touring with G-Unit?? Was there a rift between the camps??

Also, speaking of G-Unit, what is the name of the song where DMX raps over the "Gangsta shh" beat? Or maybe a similar beat, I think it came out in the mid 00's.

Banks was on the JBP pod and mentioned touring with P

Master P couldn’t rap.

and he still made some heat. sometimes you just gotta get on the beat and talk your ****.

the Birdman formula

033B8DA1-BBB3-411C-915E-3C09C4F3D39C.png

Back
Top Bottom