Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just found out about the Ahmaud Arbery incident. I know this ain’t the thread but I **** with everybody in here heavy and just wanted to say something.

yall boys please be safe man these demons really out here heavy. protect yourselves and your family and the ones you love. Something as simple as jogging while black :smh:

Is the Bhris and Thug project worth checking out? Like is it one of those collab projects where one artist severely outshines the other?

Just found out about the Ahmaud Arbery incident. I know this ain’t the thread but I **** with everybody in here heavy and just wanted to say something.

yall boys please be safe man these demons really out here heavy. protect yourselves and your family and the ones you love. Something as simple as jogging while black :smh:
Stay safe down in VA bro, you in 434 right?

Mannnnnn, on some real, this BEEN a black culture thread.

anything concerning us, good, bad or indifferent, “come to death row”...

*raises fist, walks off*

Those dudes weren't arrested or nothing despite that foul video floating around. Took it going viral for the DA to even open an investigation.

White man and his politricks at it's finest. You kill an unarmed Blackman and they let it rock because the killer is white, a former DA's son all under the guise of "citizens" arrest.

Last edited:
Listening to this Drake tape and it still amazes me how such a lame, biter, and unoriginal dude like Drake can become one of the biggest rappers in the game. Sad state that the game is in. He’s over hyped

It's wild how it's acceptable to bite styles and flows now. As if people look forward and get hype that he took a complete areas style and made it mainstream. The crazy thing is the artist he bites never actually blow up. It actually hurts them in the long run.

I’m so washed I thought Drake’s song Toosie slide was called Tootsie slide like the strip club. Just found out the song is made for some corny tik tok dude to dance to. So lame.

I’m listening to this Drake. It’s almost like he tries to copy hov’s flow, but doesn’t have the skillset to be able to pull off the Hov flow. He reminds me of Game with the biting, but game does biting flows and styles better. Game can rap better than Drake too. It seems like Drake tries to focus on his flow, but his flow is trash and his lyrics are even worse. Dude legit raps about nothing. His songs don’t typically have a message or any real meaning. He prob wore Paco Back in the day lol lame *** dude.

Did Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Birdman ever try to act like they’re the best emcees? Drake is an elite biter. Milli Vanilli rapper.
You are botching the hell out of your milli vanilli, please watch this excellent interview & find a better term:

And drake is a known writer as well, that Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Birdman is another botch. Whoever, I have been side eyeing dude as a lyricist since those reference tracks leaked, along w/ he's never given a definitive answer when asked about the ghost writer stuff in interviews b/c the ppl interviewing him have been asskissin cowards.

Young Tony doesnt get the credit he deserves when it comes to Aubrey, but **** him too

Back
Top Bottom