Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Throw Away legendary

***** went through every stage of grief in 5 minutes

1AE05629-6757-429F-9189-F0653F465C97.jpeg

Or people are more complex than an image. Like the two parts on throw away

It’s in the music bruh :lol:.

Bruh. I’m on ya side. I separate personal life from the artistry. I view all these cats and females the same.

It’s easy for me to separate stuff. I just laugh at the naive people who consider him bashing his BM as “cool”. Like some “I told you” so type s****.

Gossip is so commonplace now, men doing it
Got my d*** sucked and I was thanking about you

When you laying with that _ hope you thankin about me

Cuz I'm thankin about you

gon f*** that _ get it over wit

Going through a break up at that time...

Morris-Day-Approves-MRW-Gif.gif

N_ REALLYYYYYY put that in a song??????? :lol: :lol:

..... ummm someone POSTED Future’s tweets going at his BM. You act like we randomly brought it up. Someone posted it thinking they was getting cool points. When in reality, all parties involved looked stupid. :lol: :lol:

Man consistently gets trapped by women. That ain’t player
Aren't you too playa to even be commenting on this ****?

I agree with y'all, but y'all getting too worked up over Future and his baby mamas and his drug usage as if we aren't human and flawed. Some of y'all probably in here saying Future a *** for tweeting bout his baby mamas, but whooping on y'all old lady.
I agree with y'all, but y'all getting too worked up over Future and his baby mamas and his drug usage as if we aren't human and flawed. Some of y'all probably in here saying Future a *** for tweeting bout his baby mamas, but whooping on y'all old lady.

Worked up? Just a convo. Dude gave a Q/A about it in an interview. Just spitting exactly what he said.

Bruh...you TOO cool :lol:. Relax

***** is flawed, with questionable taste in women, and shoddy decision making, outside of music (from the outside looking in).

You’re TOO invested in being a “playa, Pimp” etc. *****s can do better. You don’t know these people lol. He could stay off social media rants. That’s a fair criticism.

But whatever his personal is......That’s on him. That ***** got Baby mama drama, womanized and is emotional. It is what it is. Seemingly Perfect people....I don’t wanna hear it.

Get off your high horse lol.

But y’all Future in here posting his quotes about his personal life like it’s the gospel.

Back
Top Bottom