Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Only Florida black urban gang I recall in Florida was Zoe pound in the 90s. If you ain’t from Cali, Mississippi or Chicago, you ain’t no f*** crip/blood/gd/vice lord or folk. S*** silly af

the Zoe’s have evolved Into “Z’s” though. That’s the new gang

1980's way of thinking.

They would shoot you just like anyone else. Would that bullet be real?

Florida, has Latin Kings, Ms-13, Folks, bloods, crips....

we got them...all the Hispanic gangs I expect being that we have a big Hispanic culture. But n_ banging blood and crip and folk down here is STUPID.

Zoe Pound/Z’s is the only real statewide gang.

locally, it’s usually just neighborhoods. For instance Sunrise, FL, they call it Gunrise/zone 6, you got TaterTown, deepside/shallowside in Lauderhill, Carver Ranches (that’s where pleasure p from pretty Ricky is from) Franklin Park, Washington Park, Doom City In Deerfield, PWG (Parkway Gangsters, Dillard, Westwood, 319, Royal Palm.

we rep NEIGHBORHOODS

Is the Snitch9 turning into a woman?
He face looks like he’s had work done and that lace front LmAo

Using Nicki’s stylist :rofl:

we’re on NIKETALK. You act like this info on front street. Ironically, NT is the ONLY place I see dude posted. Atleast SM places I frequent. None of my IG TL post dude

Dude resonates zero anywhere I am. I’ve at listen heard people playing Young Thug, and I remember that Lil Yachty/DRAM “Broccoli” songs playing on the radio a lot back in ‘16 or whatever, but 69’s music legit only registers on NT. He’s like Mexican Lil B, he just happens to have billboard “hits” that I don’t actually hear.

You got more Hispanic sets down here than anything. Went to school with a bunch of Sur 13’s, couple LK’s. Blacks are not banging like that down here despite what president dusse would have you believe lol I’m only speaking about my home though :lol:

You got more Hispanic sets down here than anything. Went to school with a bunch of Sur 13’s, couple LK’s. Blacks are not banging like that down here despite what president dusse would have you believe lol I’m only speaking about my home though :lol:

exactly. If a black dude banging anything other than one of them Haitian gangs or his neighborhood/county or city, he’s a POSER.

we rep hoods down here. Not some umbrella term like “blood” “crip” or “folk nation”

we got them...all the Hispanic gangs I expect being that we have a big Hispanic culture. But n_ banging blood and crip and folk down here is STUPID.

Zoe Pound/Z’s is the only real statewide gang.

locally, it’s usually just neighborhoods. For instance Sunrise, FL, they call it Gunrise/zone 6, you got TaterTown, deepside/shallowside in Lauderhill, Carver Ranches (that’s where pleasure p from pretty Ricky is from) Franklin Park, Washington Park, Doom City In Deerfield, PWG (Parkway Gangsters, Dillard, Westwood, 319, Royal Palm.

we rep NEIGHBORHOODS

and that's the same thing New York does.

They just attached it to a blood or crip to it, instead of having crews like in pre 92 New York.

And they have New York blood and crip sets up and down the east coast.

exactly. If a black dude banging anything other than one of them Haitian gangs or his neighborhood/county or city, he’s a POSER.

we rep hoods down here. Not some umbrella term like “blood” “crip” or “folk nation”

but you do have bloods, crips and folks.

I can go on and on about arrest in Florida or police battling gang activity.

Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You think gangs are in the other 49 states, but skipped Florida?

The only areas who were late were Philly and DC.

and that's the same thing New York does.

They just attached it to a blood or crip to it, instead of having crews like in pre 92 New York.

And they have New York blood and crip sets up and down the east coast.

the have them. But it’s still LAME. N_ be cripping and blooding and don’t Know the history or symbols.

I remember one of y’all NY Cats posted a video. Straight up NERDS posing with bandanas on the face at a bodega. S*** is a joke. Like these geeks bang? Then the whole 69 fiasco. Yeah, that gang s**** phony and dead

but you do have bloods, crips and folks.

I can go on and on about arrest in Florida or police battling gang activity.

Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You think gangs are in the other 49 states, but skipped Florida?

The only areas who were late were Philly and DC.

I said I am WELL aware that we have them. But them n_ is losers and lames. Banging crip and blood in Florida. I’m well aware. My 21 year cousin came home a “crip”. Got locked up again, now he a “Z”. Smh. Clown s***

Yo what is this game? Shortys lil bro plays this **** all the damn time.

I feel old af, i have no idea wtf it is. Man just says animal crossing. I just nod and say carry on, kid.

my kid got me playing with her :lol:

ED6CDC8A-31FD-4B1A-BF00-7BCC10F9965A.jpeg

6FF97236-31A3-4EB4-B48D-14F98DF65913.jpeg

we heavy out here

This is wack

I guess the complaints got to K Dot

People are activist in different ways. Why should Kendrick have to go to a protest to show he's for black people? That's the easy part. His whole career has displayed what type of person he is, or at least the message he's wanted to convey.

People have short memories

This is wack

People are activist in different ways. Why should Kendrick have to go to a protest to show he's for black people? That's the easy part. His whole career has displayed what type of person he is, or at least the message he's wanted to convey.

memories not short. They just idiots. All these people just became pro black within the past 3 years. S**** fake as hell

This is wack

Didn’t realize people were talking **** about Kendrick. I just assumed he was out there today because it was the first time they decided to protest in Compton in these last 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom