Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I prefer when the battles stay in their regions.

50 >>> TI

TI vs Jeezy would be better

50 responded

Last edited:
Aint been interested in any of these battles so far but TI VS 50 will def get my attention.

has potential for the music matchups as well as the s*** talk n f***ery.

no way it wont be entertaining.

3 qtrs of 50 songs gonna be from GRODT. Lol

TI would smash 50.
A lot of 50 music aged like milk.

50 s***** aged like Tutmose III corpse. F**** TRASH

13D8DE8C-D123-49CA-B5DB-58991B24F78D.jpeg

50 music literally is like those G-Unit Reeboks. Them s*** can’t be retroed.
The funny thing is, 50 really think he got timeless music and a competitive catalog. Bruh full of himself.

s**** T.I. can even battle this n_ in MOVIE roles and win that also

As much as I hate to admit it, I’d give TI the edge in that one. 50 would have to rely too heavily on GRODT. TI been rocking since the shift first began of Southern music taking over. Too much range. I don’t think TI has an album better than GRODT, but I want to see range and longevity in a battle. TI can get **** poppin from I’m Serious, King, Urban Legend, TI vs TIP, Paper Trail... damn. Admitting this made me tight. I been down here too long :lol: :smh:

TI plays Top Back and 50’s gonna have a hard time. :smh:

Same exact pattern again, one of these "battles" get announced then someone gets **** on then the battle happens and songs people aint heard in a while get played and the tune switches up.

Feel like this versus **** ran its course but people bored. Glad they'll be some entertainment provided for everyone

Then when I see the twitter and IG comments, I realize why hip hop is in the doldrums. These fans are CLUELESS. I see people discrediting T.I. saying 50 gone wash him. People really don’t know music.

battle could be closer than yall think
songs off them gunit albums
that he had a hand in would def get 50 some points

ghetto Quran and position of power. DASSIT! Even in 2002 to about 2007 I ain’t like fool music. He not a good rapper
ghetto quran
position of power
id give 50 how to rob
a point over a trash ti song like why u wanna
many men
this is how we do
hate it or love it
9 shots
i get money
what up gangsta
hustlers ambition
ill whip ya head boy