Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sleep. These joints were and still are fire :smokin

1594075519322.jpeg

1594075576053.jpeg
I'd wear the top pair, use to have em in mids.

50 ruined Ja's career by making fun of him for singing on hooks........then proceeds to do the same thing once he got Ja out da paint. On the sly Ja probably got 50 in a verzuz

Can You Learn :smokin

I **** with GRODT and Massacre but I’m Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, and Paper Trail all were solid 8/10s or better imo. TI wins easily.

Yea I’m not even a T.I. fan but after 50’s first two albums, it’s spooky hours for him. Unless 50 is including G-Unit mixtape tracks. But I have a hard time thinking about 50 playing Ayo Technology, Amusement Park, and I Like The Way She Do It, and T.I. just gets him outta here with What You Know, What’s Up What’s Happenin, and Never Scared

As much as I hate to admit it, I’d give TI the edge in that one. 50 would have to rely too heavily on GRODT. TI been rocking since the shift first began of Southern music taking over. Too much range. I don’t think TI has an album better than GRODT, but I want to see range and longevity in a battle. TI can get **** poppin from I’m Serious, King, Urban Legend, TI vs TIP, Paper Trail... damn. Admitting this made me tight. I been down here too long :lol: :smh:

TI plays Top Back and 50’s gonna have a hard time. :smh:
Wild you didn't even touch his uber pop hits, rihanna, timberlake, destiny's child etc. 50 my guy but this a setup like fab.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine putting that **** on in the morning, looking in the mirror, spraying your cologne then stepping out

Cats used to wear 3xl tees and size 42 jeans. We really not in any position to judge too harshly. 50 one of them older NY cats who tried to hold on to the baggy fits for as long as possibly, only to end up looking crazy when he had to get with the times.

Back
Top Bottom