Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Blowing getting Lebron.

And having to resort to getting Amare who they couldn't insure and gave them an All NBA caliber year before the engine blew...and giving up way too much for Melo. :lol:

I'm glad I don't like that team. Dan Snyder and Dolan are never going to win, because the problem is them.

For a decade I was wondering why Lebron had his announcement in Connecticut and for the Boys Clubs there. Finally they revealed what I suspected, Lebron thought he was going to the Knicks. Well, until they blew it like they blow everything.

It's different stories about that last part. Bill Simmons was the one that recently said Bring was going to the Knicks but the meeting was terrible. Stephen A said that was false. He never was going to the Knicks. I think that's more believable. Bron wanted to win rings and that wasn't gonna happen on the Knicks.

The other Steph (2nd best Point Guard in nba history)...was THIS close to being a Knick.

C1ADD556-53F7-4856-8068-C7F0D0E73A27.gif

C13E3A82-9EBC-41D0-B0A9-6DFCAC4580A7.gif

Praise Wardell 🤗. Y’all better set sights on Lamelo or Sharife Cooper. Good guard crop coming down the line.

It's crazy when you think about how many moves the Knicks goofed or had bad luck on that could have turn things around. They're just destined to be trash.

It's different stories about that last part. Bill Simmons was the one that recently said Bring was going to the Knicks but the meeting was terrible. Stephen A said that was false. He never was going to the Knicks. I think that's more believable. Bron wanted to win rings and that wasn't gonna happen on the Knicks.

It's crazy when you think about how many moves the Knicks goofed or had bad luck on that could have turn things around. They're just destined to be trash.

******s took Jordan Hill 🤦🏾‍♂️. Still had Derozen and even Brandon Jennings in the garden for 3 years...woulda been FUN :smh:

Hahahaha Hahahaha kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

Talk to you ppls!

I think it's believable, because Bosh to Miami was the missing piece that got Lebron

Bosh was close to going to Chicago, and nobody thought Pat Riley could get rid of everyone to create the cap room necessary for three new max level players.

Lebron was gone from Cleveland

New York had no plans to go with Lebron

Em the only person 50 wont **** on publicly.

Dre caught slander with Jimmy Iovine. Banks and Buck caught words. This ***** slanders the legend Yayo, who is/was his mans for real for real.

Fif a ****** person overall. Can call a spade a spade. The antics are occasionally entertaining, and I have nostalgia attached to his earlier music, but other than that... he’s a trash individual.

Like i said earlier this situation between 50 & T.I has all the makings to go from friendly to a real issue in a heartbeat

:lol: I think they themselves are good 50 was talking about how TIP was on his new FOX Hip Hop Cop show

I don’t think y’all ****** know how crushed I was when LeBron announced he was going to Miami. I was up the night before until like 4am reading mad articles and posts about LeBron going to the Knicks and it was done. I couldn’t sleep, it was better than a kid on Christmas.

When he announced he was teaming up with that clown *** Wade and goof Bosh, I threw all my LeBron’s on eBay. I was sick as ****.

I think it's believable, because Bosh to Miami was the missing piece that got Lebron

Bosh was close to going to Chicago, and nobody thought Pat Riley could get rid of everyone to create the cap room necessary for three new max level players.

Lebron was gone from Cleveland

New York had no plans to go with Lebron
Once Riley got rid of Beasley that's when it was a done deal all three were gonna be in Miami

That's 50 Cent interviewing himself. Wayne said like 7 words and cackled for the majority of it :lol:

On another note...it's a wonder 50 hasn't tossed his hat in the podcast/radio ring yet.

Back
Top Bottom