Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People don't really talk about how nasty people from that era are with your freakniks, orgies, swinger parties and rap video sets and ****. Trying to pretend to be all professional, mature and religious now like that **** never existed. That was you running round the pool with your ******* out VP of HR.

Because unless they're digitally converting all that camcorder VHS footage, all we have is eyewitness accounts. If my age group was 5 years older, we would've been all up in that mix too.

All my Ns dead or in jail/gel like ASICS

12EF7B34-C513-4671-80C3-7DAE8355388A.png

I realize the convo with Jay has the potential to provide knowledge to help accumulate 50K and much more. But one better be prepared for the convo if that is the goal.

Give me the 50K. Dinner with jay ain'tgfinna get rid of my debt right now.

This Jay scenario has been a running joke for awhile. The answer is to take the money. Jay-Z really doesn’t even like to speak, and you’d learn nothing from him but awkward silence. Same with a million dollars vs a book that teaches you how to make a million dollars, cause that first page of the book will say “take the million”.

someone tell big bank or sum to bring that back for a few summers :lol:

I regret I will never be able to experience 93-97 Freaknik
Every couple years they try to get some sort of “freaknik” vibe going in ATL and it’s never close to anything good ... That event and time has passed, ain’t ever gon be nothing like it ...Basically a right place/time type of deal and if you were born past the early 80’s just outta luck and missed out

I don’t think that Gucci and Jeezy **** will ever get squashed.

It would be great to see, but I’m not optimistic.

they gon do it in their 50’s as a pure money play when no one cares fr

this ain’t 05-2011 Jeezy so ****** kinda wouldn’t care now

Back
Top Bottom