Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cam definitely isn't a better rapper than Ross.
He damn sure doesn't make better music.
What was Cam's last great album? He been washed and that's my guy.

Hey man you're entitled to your opinion like everyone else, Ross just aint it to me.

I don't think Ross sucks he's made joints I've liked he's just not someone I personally wanna listen to.

Thats music tho for the most part it's all preference and based on when and where you came up etc

Hey man you're entitled to your opinion like everyone else, Ross just aint it to me.

I don't think Ross sucks he's made joints I've liked he's just not someone I personally wanna listen to.

Thats music tho for the most part it's all preference and based on when and where you came up etc

I respect it.

Cam >>>> Ross

Un Casa >>>> Ross

Ross make music for BAN and cats that spray their hair on. I understand why some of y’all listen to him

But I ain't respecting this *****. Then again, I wouldn't expect a ***** that dress like 50 to like Ross.
You could never understand this playa ****. Stick to rocking your Creative Recs and listening to the best of Saigon Vol 2.
Thought you was doing it with this fit huh? :lol:

502.jpg

I didn’t know lil bruh rap, he produced that Swae Lee - Someone Said

edit: these beats hard as hell, its that D Rich/Shawty Redd sound that Bankroll nem was bringing back :pimp:

I never heard that Swae Lee until now, that’s hard...

You took the words right out my mouth though, I ain’t want to say it but listening to it on the first spin gave me them same vibes I got the first time I played life of a hot boy

Boy you lying like hell. We know this was your 2004-2020 “grown & sexy” go to fit

2CF5FF3D-5C17-4BC2-BEFD-86F576ED5862.jpeg

F4A65391-DD75-41B2-A80B-6E4ABC6697F3.jpeg

A897A344-B04A-4FFE-8957-AA29342FA83B.jpeg

B845AB0A-5D4D-4B82-8169-A11B80ADFF76.jpeg

F751F715-5235-4DD0-96A0-588AA43892A7.jpeg

D4C435B6-E156-42F6-BDE3-5BBC677BF7DE.jpeg

Yall ****** really don’t know me. Thankfully, I’ve never owned any of that ****.

That hat is nasty.
That hoody is gross.
Those shoes are embarrassing.

I remember people were spending mad cheese on those baggy *** button downs and those glitter hoodies. Joints were doo doo.

I just realized the ***** said my 2004-2020 fit. HahHahahahahahaha, I’m crying

Back
Top Bottom