Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That QM **** seems ages ago. I was ****ing with this tape. Dude got dealt a raw hand.

Bruh is decent but he ain't really marketable or charismatic. Probably still woulda had a better career if we ain't find out who he was how we did.

Been thinking this for a long time. Dude is completely swagless and has no mic presence, but his music would be dope for people like Drake, Travis Scott, Quavo, etc

63A8DE25-926A-49D1-88E0-11E173F66D6A.png

2F4C9600-A828-4F1C-9F80-8FF084ED12F9.gif

I'm on twitter happened to see "Jayda" trending so i clicked it, to find out this is about lil baby's BM having a party :smh: . Thousands of tweets over this **** my mind is scrambled right now :lol:

giphy.gif

I mean she’s young. So I get it. Some people are self motivated and some people need motivation from others. So, I understand her. That’s life. That’s the balance

I need a time machine so I can go back to these times! LOL 2 Live Crew was in my head this morning and had to look up some old performances. The faces of the Donahue audience were EPIC! 🤣 It was like they were told beforehand to not react or respond to them. Arsenio's audience on the other hand was here for it, but Arsenio himself looked like he wanted no parts of it. He was trying to have no emotion when the girls were dancing around him. He did not know what to do with all that pound cake. 😂

Back
Top Bottom