Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't get it tho.
imo his old formula was dope af! Esp his Play Picasso collabs...
I don't get this transition

If you talking about Tory it's not exactly a new formula for him. He saw alot of success off of remixing other people's songs and to some degree doing it better than them (chixtape)

To some degree Tory is another one of Wayne's sons which is kinda obvious. He does what wayne did on the tapes but to moreso R&B music. I feel like he was backed into a corner of not only needing to explain the events that happened with Meg but also needing to drop fire music that would be accepted by the masses with ease (I.e. the masses ain't black).

Tory needed people not only to listen to the music but to also like it. You gotta reinforce the idea that maybe he didn't do it to the public (the whole album is basically about how he didn't do it, how he loves meg, and how the general public doesn't understand what happened in its entirety). What better way to do that than to use proven formulas.

Give tory all the **** you want but it wasn't a bad move and the music delivered. I don't know what exactly happened that night but he's at least got people questioning the events, that a huge win for him.

Faizon love needs to find himself some work.

if he was makin a couple dollars, he wouldn’t be so adamant about talkin s*** on any and everything moving.

it’s literally all he does @ this point.

i can tell the show host dont eem really agree with dude but they just stay quiet n let em cook. Lol

i kno crips are based in the west and dave a ny n_, but if MC eiht, of all people say he good, f*** imma say fr?

I feel bad for dude. Seems only time I hear Faizon name is when he is hating on ppl he has no damn business hating on.

First the Chappelle Show wasn't funny and Dave isn't to defending Bill Cosby, and now Dave East is whack. Did somebody name Dave **** his mother? :nerd:

How is Faizon even surviving out here? I know them Parent 'Hood royalties aint that good. Show not even in syndication.

Back
Top Bottom