Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah they aren't, but this is what black people say to make excuses why they aren't in the same positions. Notice how other races don't accuse every celeb and rich person of being gay. Only black people. Crabs in the barrel. It's some illuminati bull**** or everyone's gay.

I mean it's pretty common knowledge.

Exactly

Broad said that the Bad Boy and Death Row **** wasn't real and Puff and Suge were really friends. People died over that ****.

Broad is spreading a lot of rumors and **** she heard, like how she gave the dildo story with Puff about their being a dildo in the bed with Usher or some ****. Cam said that, but he said this.

Some of the **** she's spreading might as well be Lip Stick Alley.

Her son was killed, and she's not mentally all there and she's getting off on the attention. She hasn't been this popping in fifteen years.

Just like the **** she said about Common. Her story about him being a rapist is what was spread. Not that she was already having sex with him. How many guys haven't tried to have sex in the middle of the night with someone they're in a sexual relationship with?

Nothing is her fault, from her failed career, to her ****ing mad dudes in the industry. But she's "exposing" other chicks sexual promiscuity. Then throwing out other peoples names. If it's true about Christopher Williams, who cares, and if it isn't, dude has a family. The toothpaste can never go back in the tube. She even said the name of the lawyer chick.

Blame TheShadeRoom and this modern era attention seeking, gossip culture. This is the current society we live in. It’s all gossip and hearsay

And Christopher Williams was a street _ for real from the Bronx. Don't let the light skin singing **** fool you. I'm not believing nothing she saying. :lol:

so this supposed to mean he not gay? Man. :lol: :lol: :lol: look at dudes like Birdman or Young Thug. Stopppp it. A lot Of these so called “street n_” be gay. Past and present. Stop it man

so this supposed to mean he not gay? Man. :lol: :lol: :lol: look at dudes like Birdman or Young Thug. Stopppp it. A lot Of these so called “street n_” be gay. Past and present. Stop it man

So what have you seen that tells you Christopher Williams is gay and/or that story is true? Coming from Jaguar Wright of all people? :lol:

I’ve always believe behind a rumor is some sort of truth around it.

Especially when multiple sources say something similar.

Lot of homophobic energy from shorty.

This Puff is gay **** is so old. Let that ****** be gay. You not getting the relevancy you think you gonna get by calling somebody gay in 2020 even if the person you accusing calls them "power moves" :rofl:

**** gets weirder and weirder as I get older. like before it was kinda funny like “haha ew that ***** gay” but I’m 31 now man.

it’s still funny sometimes when it’s a surprise but generally I’m like cool I hope dude enjoying life :lol:

with that said the power move thing sound like some jail **** and like something Diddy would do, or at minimum his character in Get Him To The Greek. Sergio was a wild boy.

**** gets weirder and weirder as I get older. like before it was kinda funny like “haha ew that ***** gay” but I’m 31 now man.

it’s still funny sometimes when it’s a surprise but generally I’m like cool I hope dude enjoying life :lol:

with that said the power move thing sound like some jail **** and like something Diddy would do, or at minimum his character in Get Him To The Greek. Sergio was a wild boy.

It’s not even about being gay though. I never shunned or rejected gay people when I was younger. It’s just funny in this whole “toxic masculinity”, feminist, effeminate male era, that someone is calling a WOMAN homophobic:lol: :lol: :lol:

You ain't gotta believe me. I ain't say whether he is or isn't. I asked a simple question and you ducked it.

Bro, I really could care less it he’s gay or not. Again, it’s the entertainment industry. It’s puffy. Anyone aligned with him could possibly be. Look at LA Reid and Andre Harrell. I won’t put ANYTHING past entertainers. Especially those who want to be on. They do anything to remain relevant

It’s not even about being gay though. I never shunned or rejected gay people when I was younger. It’s just funny in this whole “toxic masculinity”, feminist, effeminate male era, that someone is calling a WOMAN homophobic:lol: :lol: :lol:
You dont live in the real world or something?

Some of the most hateful ppl towards the gay community I've come across have been women.

They be saying f****t with mad vitriol.

Back
Top Bottom