Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Had an epiphany last night but I was also drinking so probably not as profound as I think.

Most new rap music is really bad bone thugs impersonations.

“They changed on, they hurted me, they switched up on me, she cheated on me, I bought her a benz and burkin and she left me, I slept on grama’ couch, ate debbie cakes and cheese sammiches”

“Uuuohhhhhhhhooooooooooo”

Had an epiphany last night but I was also drinking so probably not as profound as I think.

Most new rap music is really bad bone thugs impersonations.

ive been here for years now.

these young boys whole style is pretty much what you just said. A sh*tty rendition of bone thugs.

not saying the young boys listened to them but i think it’s more so a coincidence.

just shows how ahead of their time btnh was.

Speakin of btnh tho,

i been meanin to post this album for awhile now.

easily the best new music ive heard from any of them in 10+ years.

album was 4/5 imo

Feel like busy can just wake up and spit whenever he want. He’s that good. All them boys really

Agreed.

The production worked well on this album too.

plus it sound like biz finally put the bottle down. That dont hurt nothin either. Lol

Coincidentally, I recently stumbled upon Bizzy's YouTube channel. His stories are entertaining. Tbh I'm not gonna check out his new music though :lol:

I only got robbed twice *****es, I ain't a MF'n target :lol:

Im disappointed in cube for working with trump lol smh that's sound crazy..it's common sense if Trump was truly trying to support the black community he wouldn't have waited until 5 weeks before the election to release his plans for the alleged "platinum plan"

Back
Top Bottom