Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyway in other news, they doing a SuperFly remake set in ATL and Future EP'ing the soundtrack :lol::pimp:

i dont know why i need this but i do

i feel like post music CEO/executive future about to be better than music future

4049696F-92CC-4F09-9CEC-0F0CF28ACA95.png

I’m literally scrolling though YouTube right now and I’m like damn. This ***** has been a part of A LOT of hits..

Loyal with CB
Celebration with game
The motto w drake
Ay ladies w Travis porter

These aren’t even HIS songs...pls just stop

Can someone post nipsey hussles hits?

Also, I like how Maximus tried to do what he always does and refer to any mainstream success he doesn’t like as “pop” to diminish its significance.

As if tyga wasn’t on songs that black people played :lol:

I guarantee you aside from jay z who bought 100 copies of nipseys tape, black folks ain’t buying no damn tape for $100. Maybe his friends and fam LOL

Wavez is not wrong though.

Y'all are talking about skill and discography. He's saying Tyga was the bigger artist, which is true. Obviously it is because of his money and connections, but that still doesn't change the fact that Tyga is bigger.

he’s not tho

off face recognition yeah but with all his connects he’s not much more notable than nipsey

he also passed on the nwa movie, these opportunities are being presented to him

wave talking like tyga is lapping nipsey in money and success...no

they have access to all the same places

I’d take nipsey career over tygas

nobody argued this.

wavez was saying tyga had the “better career”

tyga’s career is like if bow wow was only 45 percent cornball instead of 85 percent

he has his teen fans but what grown man just rides around listening to tyga lol

again ask yourself which career you would rather have...literally the only thing y’all are saying tyga has over Nip is mainstream popularity (which he had the aid of YMCMB/Universal for)

*****s be valuing the wrong **** :lol: at the end of the day the music industry is about money and making it last
You’re making no sense lol. Mainstream popularity can bring you in $$$

SHOWS. I guarantee you tyga has had more shows that nipsey.

Endoresements/Deals. I guarantee you he has had more than nipsey, he’s had his own shoe, currently has his own store, probably more **** if I really go search.

Tyga prolly got fans in different countries man. You letting your personal bias affect your argument

I’m literally scrolling though YouTube right now and I’m like damn. This ***** has been a part of A LOT of hits..

Loyal with CB
Celebration with game
The motto w drake
Ay ladies w Travis porter

These aren’t even HIS songs...pls just stop

Can someone post nipsey hussles hits?

Also, I like how Maximus tried to do what he always does and refer to any mainstream success he doesn’t like as “pop” to diminish its significance.

As if tyga wasn’t on songs that black people played :lol:

I guarantee you aside from jay z who bought 100 copies of nipseys tape, black folks ain’t buying no damn tape for $100. Maybe his friends and fam LOL

I always go there with you cuz you keep showing that you live in a pop radio bubble. Nothing you say can be taking serious. :lol:

Your definition of success is based on radio hits and that's ******ed.

Lol people on NT funny, y’all just don’t like mainstream stuff. It’s always been that way. That’s the nature of the Internet forums.

No musician wants to be not heard. Ain’t no award for keeping it underground

Comparing Tyga to Nipsey is like Comparing Rich Homie Quan to Curren$y

I don’t get y’all man :lol:

The Tyga hairline thread is THAT way!

EHHH. I get you but nah, rich homie has bout 2 good years maybe 3.

Tyga really lasted. He got hits/was a part of hits in Atleast 2 diff eras. Just last year he was on a hit with Chris brown

Curren$y is a good comparison to nipsey though

Lol people on NT funny, y’all just don’t like mainstream stuff. It’s always been that way. That’s the nature of the Internet forums.

The most talked about artist in this music forum are Drake, Kendrick, Migos and Future :lol:

No musician wants to be not heard. Ain’t no award for keeping it underground

This has probably been my main confusion with NT/internet boards. People get slandered for liking “big” artists, and the people who slander go to the ends of the earth to brag about the randomest “nobody” artists

It’s like a sin to like “mainstream” rappers/artists

nobody keeps it realer than a stripper

I’d never in my life wife one but they are the easiest to talk to

and I mean casual convo outside the club

This has probably been my main confusion with NT/internet boards. People get slandered for liking “big” artists, and the people who slander go to the ends of the earth to brag about the randomest “nobody” artists

It’s like a sin to like “mainstream” rappers/artists

This is NT man, not KTT etc. You start a thread for a non mainstream/popular rapper on here and that **** getting buried within a day ask @Peep Game :lol:

Only artists that consistently talked about on here are all mainstream/ really popular and on major labels for the most part.

Like I said you got Drake, Kendrick, Future, Weeknd (less now) and Migos. Cole was talked about a lot but has been less active as of late. After that its like Kodak, Spitta here and there, Gates, Dave East, YoungBoy, Thug, Gucci, etc. Any other artist thread is like the same 4-8 fans posting music and **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom