Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Out of these 16 cuts...... TEN, at least 10 of them sound dated :lol:
Whip yo head? Window shopper? PIMP, poppin them thangs? DISCO INFERNO??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Out of the 5 you listed, Window Shopper is the only one I’ve continued to listen to. I’d be ok never hearing those others ever again.

His son looks 50 years old and he should have stayed away from the camera 🤷‍♂️

but this is what I was saying, this **** brought up 15 year old wounds and his man Jeezy allowed that **** to take place on some staged ****, in an effort to do a ****ing versus.

I don't blame Gucci, I blame Jeezy. Gucci wants to do the song in order to do it, then we're not doing it and me and TI will do it. We can end the beef, but we just aren't doing a versus.

Making a mockery of your boys death to do a ****ing versus?

His son looks 50 years old and he should have stayed away from the camera 🤷‍♂️

but this is what I was saying, this **** brought up 15 year old wounds and his man Jeezy allowed that **** to take place on some staged ****, in an effort to do a ****ing versus.

I don't blame Gucci, I blame Jeezy. Gucci wants to do the song in order to do it, then we're not doing it and me and TI will do it. We can end the beef, but we just aren't doing a versus.

Making a mockery of your boys death to do a ****ing versus?

blame the GROWN *** ADULTS who take time out of their boring lives, to harass someone they don’t even know....

I kinda be forgetting that men are sissified nowadays and gossip like females. I forget

And and and I thought gucci was just mush mouth music
e8206daef0780cdce59da44ebe67ac1a.png

Back
Top Bottom