Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

whatever dawg. No straight man plays “gay” in any era

A8E41452-4D4B-4470-8A24-4FE31F35280B.gif

Tyler the Creator and Thugga goes around doing this type of stuff - hard to say who’s not and who is.

both these dudes hunch men. It’s clear as day. And Tyler been said so. If you dont think Young Thug messes with dudes, than your mistaken

My boy grimey love studs but hate gay men make it make sense :lol: :smh:

I am not homophobic bro. I NEVER said I hate gay men. I dislike the ones who know they’re gay, but try and live in denial. I’ve NEVER said I hate gay, or LGBQT people. I dislike this idea that we hate them and they needed to be defended no matter what. That’s wrong and is a bad message.

I also think 2pac might’ve been a flip flopper. And he’s in my top 3 of rappers. Same with Prince. He’s in my top 3 of pop artists top, and he was clearly gay/bisexual.

Ya’ll be reaching bruh.

Even as a kid, Andre 3k with the dress and blonde hair never sat well with me. It is what it is dawg

I know for a FACT some of ya’ll probably use to pick on or ridicule gay people growing up. Especially in the 90s and 2000s. I’m sure ya’ll was roasting them left and right. That was never me. But now y’all wanna defend them because it’s popular in 2020???

I watched it is movie as a kid and CLEARLY knew what was up. Ya’ll to far behind. All this stuff that’s going on with gender fluidity and all that is not new. Maybe y’all were to busy playing with Hasbro toys.

FBAE40DB-070C-48DA-A1F0-EF3DDA508BFD.jpeg

It didn’t sit well for me as a huge fan of Outkast, as a 12 year old BOY. Who only knew of dresses being worn by girls and blonde straight hair being on white women. Same with Prince having the fake cheeks on that award show. A 10,11,12 year old boy (myself) thought it was unusual due to what I saw and was taught as a kid.

I mean, it’s that simple. I don’t understand what’s so far fetched.

Cats don’t wanna have that discussion about Pac

Not that it would ruffle my feathers either way, still a GOAT but where y’all getting the butt pirate vibes from Pac?

1606240425286.jpeg

stayed wit a *** and it’s no crazy pics or vids out there of him :lol:

Not that it would ruffle my feathers either way, still a GOAT but where y’all getting the butt pirate vibes from Pac?

1606240425286.jpeg

stayed wit a *** and it’s no crazy pics or vids out there of him :lol:

you never saw his teen interviews? He sounded straight feminine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom