Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Dec 29, 2012
One of My college roommates was a Korean dude from Alpharetta , who had a Korean homeboy that was in his crew :lol:. Ain’t seen that name in a min. Them boys was cool as a fan. Tried hard, but good fellas, and had heart.

Georgia State going to have you meeting all types of people.
Yeah Jackie seem like a cool dude, he like the Asian Paul Wall, respected and never really heard anybody say anything bad about him

Apparently bro did some time in the pen before he started rapping now he getting legal weed money lol

Joined Sep 12, 2002
It's not exactly a surprise, but the way some of these folks on social media have been moving since Dre's health scare is very telling. "Get well. We need this music!" What? Man almost died. Health is Priority 1. Been waiting decades for that album. They can wait a little longer while dude gets his life back together.

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
Joined Aug 1, 2011
I watched that Blood Raw interview and Jeezy's definitely looking funny in the light. Everyone that falls out with him basically says the same things about how he moves and treats people.

Wouldn't mind hearing Slick Pulla's perspective.

Joined Jul 1, 2015
This how I feel about CB honestly

I think it has to do with marketing. His brand is being young and that kinda lifestyle. The minute he gives us a mature and grown album, it’s clipped for that lifestyle really. He probably don’t wanna end up like Trey Songz.

Lakers

formerly ginfante
Joined Apr 17, 2013
Chris Brown is a volume shooter, he got joints but he just hits us with 40 songs at a time...no one is sitting through that. He has the songs but dilutes it too much with too much music.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
I think it has to do with marketing. His brand is being young and that kinda lifestyle. The minute he gives us a mature and grown album, it’s clipped for that lifestyle really. He probably don’t wanna end up like Trey Songz.
Bruh only 31. I think it’s gon be a while before this mature music comes from him.

Joined Mar 14, 2010
This how I feel about CB honestly

false. It’s sooooooo IRONIC that music fans say this about CB. But Da Baby and dudes of his ilk, s*** the ENTIRE music industry been rehashing the same s**** for over ten years.

Black fans are FICKLE af. I love my people but mfers phony as hell

Joined Mar 14, 2010
They’ll call CB “Ben Simmons” but then call Drake the GOAT... like he’s on Pac or Jay or Nas level. Mfers fake as hell out here

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Chris Brown is a volume shooter, he got joints but he just hits us with 40 songs at a time...no one is sitting through that. He has the songs but dilutes it too much with too much music.
ummmmm..... your favorite artists and damn near all modern day musicians doing this

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now