Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gotti and Baby must be really cool behind the scenes.

It's cool to see their camps mess with each other so tough. I know Dugg is signed to both and in sure that helps.

Yup yup. They got some bangers too

Wonder if Gucci & Gotti patch it up.Between Shiesty, Big 30, Moneybagg, Baby & Dugg etc.But Gucci done wifed keyshia, and gotti said what he said, and did what he did...so I doubt it.

This how you know quavo faithful , he ain’t have any women in the tuck. Definitely picked these chicks up leaving the prison lol

Lol I'm just glad they set my guy out with more than jewelery and Ox tail.

He been gone for 6 years, covid be damned u know what my man's trying to come home to.

Also the twitter comments to this post are hilarious. Twitter so undervalued man I swear.

Last edited:
Ironically enough them trying to make him ito the next MJ is probably what led him to gangs & coke, not too many people are built for that pressure & scrutiny

Reminds me of that line Afeni told Pac in the movie... "They’re going to give you the tools that you need to destroy yourself."

This how you know quavo faithful , he ain’t have any women in the tuck. Definitely picked these chicks up leaving the prison lol

Apparently those chicks have been holding him down

FB_IMG_1614123112654.jpg

Reminds me of that line Afeni told Pac in the movie... "They’re going to give you the tools that you need to destroy yourself."

Apparently those chicks have been holding him down

FB_IMG_1614123112654.jpg

damn now I feel like a ****..... they definitely looked better before though. Look like they all had surgery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom