Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

BFC3A669-8B9F-4C45-8292-D9A2BA2CC9D5.jpeg

But why go out of your way to make this line when you literally got that white man on the other line talking prices :lol:

But why go out of your way to make this line when you literally got that white man on the other line talking prices :lol:

I be forgetting you young. It’s called deception. Look how a lot of athletes say they want to “retire” from one franchise. But wound up playing for many :lol: :lol:

I be forgetting you young. It’s called deception. Look how a lot of athletes say they want to “retire” from one franchise. But wound up playing for many :lol: :lol:

I mean obviously but this “Jay Z is allowed to be a capitalist” stance (ty is on it in here but on social media I been seeing the same ****) ain’t even the problem :lol:

it’s the fact that he’ll go out his way to make a line like that or tell Kaep that he needs to do more actionable items than kneeling only to put Travis Scott and The Weeknd in the halftime show and sell his company to the “white devil” he brought up unprovoked in his lyrics :lol:

Hov is certainly allowed to Hov and I certainly can’t blame him for tryna feed his bloodline but why go out of your way to say these things and sell us on this “moving thru a room full of vultures” **** knowing you just tryna get a bag. :lol:

I never took that line as a shot at Jack

This happens every time a black celeb makes these kind of deals tho, we saw it with Dre, We saw it with Kanye, we see it with Jay monthly

once you start making deals in the 100's of millions to billions, chances are your gonna break bread with white people. Jay has ownership in a lot, selling off one asset doesn't equate to him no longer being able to speak on black business

Nas the smartest ***** alive gets all his capitalistic **** off in the shadows with no press release & ****** treat him like a chief of the Panthers :pimp:

it’s the fact that he’ll go out his way to make a line like that or tell Kaep that he needs to do more actionable items than kneeling only to put Travis Scott and The Weeknd in the halftime show and sell his company to the “white devil” he brought up unprovoked in his lyrics :lol:

Actually...he told Travis Scott NOT to do the Super Bowl :lol:

Nas the smartest ***** alive gets all his capitalistic **** off in the shadows with no press release & ****** treat him like a chief of the Panthers :pimp:

because he don’t make lines specifically tryna paint the white owners of Hennessy or whatnot as white devils :lol:

he not asking us in songs how many black people get paid off of the Hennessy we made pop and then going to do Hennessy commercials :lol:

and honestly again I’d have no problem wit Hov’s moves if he didn’t constantly unprovoked try to double down on that character of the only one “they” let in (actionable items/how much you get paid off of black Twitter) every time he got a business deal wit one of these cr*ckers coming up :lol:

Like that Jack line is wild knowing he was having convos wit him at the time :lol:

because he don’t make lines specifically tryna paint the white owners of Hennessy or whatnot as white devils :lol:

he not asking us in songs how many black people get paid off of the Hennessy we made pop and then going to do Hennessy commercials :lol:

and honestly again I’d have no problem wit Hov’s moves if he didn’t constantly unprovoked try to double down on that “character” of the only one “they” let in every time he got a business deal wit one of these cr*ckers coming up :lol:

Like that Jack line is wild knowing he was having convos wit him at the time :lol:

are we talking the same NASIR JONES??

okay Nas ain't calling out specific ceo's and companies.... but he's leaned HEAVILY on topics of race & oppression through his career the man NAMED HIS ALBUM ****** :lol:

"he not asking us in songs how many black people get paid off of the Hennessy we made pop and then going to do Hennessy commercials :lol: "

Your right instead he's on songs talking about how the white man placed Liquor stores on every corner to weaken us and then going to do Hennessey commercials :lol:

PEOPLE for the most part are hypocritical especially entertainers.... Jay been telling ya'll his motivations from album one so i'm not going to be surprised when he makes these moves.

****** hold Jay's feet to the fire more than they do real activist

26 Years ago

Even Sticky told it was his favorite joint from them, production is incredible like the video, this video and The Worst :emoji_fire:

edit : first wrote proudction = yes, you could be proud :lol:

Meth & Sticky pass pass :smokin

Love this one too, plus it's rare to hear them talk about this, and not violence

Onyx rapping about women is like Nelly about guns :lol:

Last edited:
Facts. BLM been getting the checks, riding coat tails of other local groups in local areas putting in the work and not offering any kind of financial support, but collecting credit and no one not holding them accountable. But they mad at Jay :lol:

I **** with Haze but Sean Carter ain't got **** on Sean King when it comes to the Finesse game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom