Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Durk a real hooper
Finally a rapper with some actual coordination :lol: Wale, Snoop, and Ja Rule have the handles of a toddler
Won't drive left though, and those dudes defense was trash. They look like they're scared of him or something.
Something is really weird about CyHi right now....I ain’t saying he pulling a hoax for attention....but....

He doing a media tour about this after never doing interviews
Man, some rando's lit he's **** up for unknown reasons. Maybe he's in debt, idk, but from what we know now Cyhi ain't do nothing to deserve that. I would try to get as much attention as if I were him too. Make **** od hot for my shadow hitmen. Homie probably paranoid as hell.

Not for nothing, Nas been getting off some bull****. Man said J Edgar Hoover was Black with confidence. I be having to google his **** :lol:

nas done said a long list of dumb s*** that simply doesnt hold up.

will never forget when i heard bomani say using nas as a reference point will have you losing arguments. lol

i still gotta look up whether or not a black man owns fox (according to nas). Lol

Yo they blacklisting son off the allegations. I think streaming services should be neutral on **** like this, but I get why they’re not.
Apple doesn't even do write ups on his projects no more. Dude was literally on fire this time a year ago.

I understand the situation but there's clearly some questions regarding what exactly happened. I'm not gonna fight the fight for Tory cuz I don't know that dude or what he's capable of but I do think we should reserve judgement for the rest of the facts to come out.

He got a wild song on the new album about how Meg and Parti don't look right together. It's actually kinda dope in a toxic way

Back
Top Bottom