Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

*****s copping grass from gas station weed men in 2021? :lol:

Unless you just trying to help the youth out, this been a no no.

rather just give n_ $20 and say keep them trees.

kids done tried to sell me candy and snacks for like $1. I just give $5 and say keep the candy bruh. N_ silly playing like that

The internet really did this in real time :lol:

The originator of Blrrddd!!

A9E2CA9F-9719-4E69-AB27-6237B4F5CC41.jpeg

Also.....credit to drake for normalizing, fetishizing, exploiting and amplifying southern trap rap, and drill....for “credibility” he always wanted...at a time when the Everyman rapper was the model.

“Running through “the 6” with my “woes”.

He made all of that palatable for the masses. It’s a good and bad thing.

Also.....credit to drake for normalizing, fetishizing, exploiting and amplifying southern trap rap, and drill....for “credibility” he always wanted...at a time when the Everyman rapper was the model.

Don’t forget when he plays into that “mob boss” character :sick: :lol::smh:

Maybe it’s me but I don’t find/think Kodak is that influential ,to me he one of Boosie sons

YB, wouldn’t exist if Kodak ain’t take old Boosie and re-introduce it to a younger audience, at a time when SoundCloud rap looked like it was going to take over. He completely flipped what was the trend on its head. And brought back a missing element of tap from 10 years prior.

YB took a lot of **** from Kodak. And it’s kind of spread with a lot of different influences and similar sounds. This was not supposed to blow the way it did. They were not supposed to blow how they did.

This was going to be some livemixtapes and datpiff stuff for hood *****s. Bankroll Fresh too, gets some credit.And he from Gucci tree. There is no 21 savage, Lil Baby etc without some of these cats.

Quentin Miller influence. :pimp:

YB, wouldn’t exist if Kodak ain’t take old Boosie and re-introduce it to a younger audience, at a time when SoundCloud rap looked like it was going to take over. He completely flipped what was the trend on its head. And brought back a missing element of tap from 10 years prior.

YB took a lot of **** from Kodak. And it’s kind of spread with a lot of different influences and similar sounds. This was not supposed to blow the way it did. They were not supposed to blow how they did.

This was going to be some livemixtapes and datpiff stuff for hood *****s. Bankroll Fresh too, gets some credit.And he from Gucci tree. There is no 21 savage, Lil Baby etc without some of these cats.

Man young Kodak was ahead of his time ,

dude was young and dropping quality stuff .

Back
Top Bottom