Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1620004480037.jpeg

Explain These

only kno 100’s off the strength of gta v .

life of a mack was hard. Lol

I be thinking theres always a younger version of an artist from our generation but i havent heard a young dude yet thats taken over the chill playa lane.

it’s literally wide open.
100's denounced the pimp persona he created shortly after Life Of A Mack took off
he goes by Kossisko now

I don't know about that. I remember he had the French 7's like 6 months before they dropped.

He be doing too much sometimes with the fits but I respect his sneaker game.

RW2_3KKJf4ri8waxJ2frunfyZZp7iue11RyHAgryp_ZFNcdH37VeZeZ1PkRjpWNzfxOMqQE3ccYSGGo86lwvS7-NcvQFMLoXUKCBlxfCBWwiSoq0DopflYkCAAIn0KsCxhmCYUYkMy_y4HHe0F8LhVTsF707JsGkIGuJHxH_VCsQ9MgMvQ

asweqscqtax.jpeg

gcolncclnlv.jpeg

There was a short lived show on ESPN with Bobbito where he was showcasing his shoes. There was a questionable pair of AJ 10 retros he had. I’m not saying he rocked only fakes, but he’s definitely rocked some pairs in colorways that JB never authorized

Fabolous, like many other rappers/actors/celebrities, got burned purchasing some counterfeit ****. It was alot more common back then as well.

Just because you like shoes doesn't mean your a, God I wish their was better term for this, a sneakerhead. Story and history be damned alot of these people just want some **** that look good. It's somewhat of moot point anyway, half these mother****ers got stylist picking they outfits out for them in the first place

Edit: It ain't just sneakers either. Some of these people are living targets when they enter jewelry stores

Fabolous, like many other rappers/actors/celebrities, got burned purchasing some counterfeit ****. It was alot more common back then as well.

Just because you like shoes doesn't mean your a, God I wish their was better term for this, a sneakerhead. Story and history be damned alot of these people just want some **** that look good. It's somewhat of moot point anyway, half these mother****ers got stylist picking they outfits out for them in the first place

Edit: It ain't just sneakers either. Some of these people are living targets when they enter jewelry stores

Yea, even Jacob the Jeweler got exposed awhile back for supplying questionable diamonds

"Never considered what all this money'll do to me, Got white people staring at my jewelry, The way that I see it me and Nigo Is the generals, you ****** rocking Minerals while we rocking emeralds, And sapphires, Cause we in a class higher, Soon as you leave Jacob call you trash buyer, Instead of just sitting admitted that you should listen, ****er pay attention to what the **** you getting, Yeah you got a diamond necklace but tell me what's the buying worth? Look to me like somebody just been buying dirt"

Last edited:
1620004480037.jpeg

Explain These
Fake 11's gotta be brutal b/c the real ones sure can be.
1620004639568.png

Jim be forgetful sometimes, he said NY started the Nike boot, he said NY didn't wear FUBU :lol: :smh:, Kanye definitely came in the game w/ "fitted" clothes in the era, while Jim & the rest of dips stuff was baggy as hell. Kanye blew up Carhartt/workwear stuff when he was hiding his mantits, & now I can't find a damn carhartt shirt or jacket in thrift stores anymore. It was a guarantee that you'll walk in & tan canvas linned carhartt jacket.

Back
Top Bottom