Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I definitely get it. I listened to KOD once and deleted it from my library. Same thing with the 4 your eyes only.

Cole one of those artists where people either really like him or just write dude off completely. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah this facts . But he’s actually aware . He knows he struggling to find a hit . Been hearing this since the track with Justin Timberlake …… Heard he’s going through it

Struggling to find a hit? He hasn't released anything :lol:

Struggling to find a hit? He hasn't released anything :lol:

Jt song , quarantine pack , conga (lmaoooo), terrible Lemmon pepper freestyle

oh not to mention the issues with the kobe track and his verse there

And this is from somebody in his creative process .I didn’t just mean release , I also meant to make .

could just be creative block or something. I’m not commenting on his overall ability

QP was fire as was Letter to Nip
JT song was a flop forsure but y’all wildin saying nobody’s checking for him anymore based on a EP n a few loosies :lol:

Jt song , quarantine pack , conga (lmaoooo), terrible Lemmon pepper freestyle

oh not to mention the issues with the kobe track and his verse there

And this is from somebody in his creative process .I didn’t just mean release , I also meant to make .

could just be creative block or something. I’m not commenting on his overall ability

Nobody even remembers that Kobe track

None of that is him trying to release anything. We were in the middle of a pandemic and he' trying to get out of a deal.

Nobody even remembers that Kobe track

None of that is him trying to release anything. We were in the middle of a pandemic and he' trying to get out of a deal.

So him releasing stuff …. Isn’t him trying to release anything? If one of those 4 tracks off the EP took off , we would be talking bout an album soon

Nobody remembers the Kobe song cause it didn’t drop…. It didn’t drop because the criticism. I’m SURE he was expecting that to be one of THEM, especially having baby on it .

So him releasing stuff …. Isn’t him trying to release anything? If one of those 4 tracks off the EP took off , we would be talking bout an album soon

Nobody remembers the Kobe song cause it didn’t drop…. It didn’t drop because the criticism. I’m SURE he was expecting that to be one of THEM, especially having baby on it .

Nobody remembers it, because nothing sticks these days and people have short attention spans.

He is trying to get out of his deal.

People put out music, because they have to.

And he wouldn't be trying to put music out with Cole, Drake and Kendrick looming.

Nobody remembers it, because nothing sticks these days and people have short attention spans.

He is trying to get out of his deal.

People put out music, because they have to.

And he wouldn't be trying to put music out with Cole, Drake and Kendrick looming.

Only good about this microwave society. The trash comes and goes
And people forget it in a couple months or years. Even days

Cole album fire and i like it more i run it. First 8 tracks all legit, hits on lot of his criticisms.
And actually has replay value unlike last 2, prolly his best work or right after forest hills (Not including mixtapes like Friday Night Lights)

This must mean Drake coming by next month?

Gotta weird feeling Kendrick gonna try to drop same day as Drake and push the button

Back
Top Bottom