Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Snoop turning into Uncle Junebug before our eyes.
uncjunebugss.jpg

The setup and stage for this Verzuz is nice but something off. Swizz and Timbaland not artists or performers, they need a more laid back setup. They look foolish.

Swizz and Timb trying to rap with the song and they’re ****in the words up, off beat and ****. ****

Thought my guy Timb had a romper on for a second.

Last edited:
The setup and stage for this Verzuz is nice but something off. Swizz and Timbaland not artists or performers, they need a more laid back setup. They look foolish.

Swizz and Timb trying to rap with the song and they’re ****in the words up, off beat and ****. ****

I forgot all about this

I feel the opposite

The back and forth between em make it more funny and they could probably take this to different regions and clubs

According to early predictions from Hits Daily Double, Exodus is expected to move between 28,000 to 32,000 total album-equivalent units, with 12,000 to 14,000 of those coming from pure album sales. That still means he could end up in the Billboard 200 Top 10, but it won’t be the No. 1 album some people thought it would be.

word of mouth :smh:

Probably should have delayed it and gotten some songs that weren't used from the early 2000's and added new production to them

According to early predictions from Hits Daily Double, Exodus is expected to move between 28,000 to 32,000 total album-equivalent units, with 12,000 to 14,000 of those coming from pure album sales. That still means he could end up in the Billboard 200 Top 10, but it won’t be the No. 1 album some people thought it would be.

Probably should have delayed it and gotten some songs that weren't used from the early 2000's and added new production to them

he made a DJ Khaled album with DMX on every song :lol:

This is surprising, I expected more. A couple weeks earlier and it would have been double or triple. People already moved on and not grieving anymore.

**** getting weird now Swizz talking about he "let" Timb stay in New York. On some Southside-Uzi **** "When they was coming to rob you I told them not to" :lol:

The liquor starting to make dude talk crazy :lol:

I’d be trippin too if I aided in making a dumpster of an album by a legend that recently got his flowers before he passed.

Back
Top Bottom