Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speaking of Pharrell, Tony sound perfect on these beats

He’s like a throwback to the type of rapper that Neptunes liked to work with in the early-mid 2000s, _’s that didn’t cleanly fit into any lane

They might as well throw him some leftover joints from that 00’s batch not them new trap esque **** they be making :lol:

pffft Stacey trying to pivot back to blackness once her usefulness to Fox News expired
Nah ma, stay over there

I remember Dame calling her out for that **** in an interview a year or 2 ago too.

I rock with Dame but sometimes he does **** that contradicts his message. When he was going at everyone for being culture vultures he ended up partnering with Adam22 right after

“When it's ******* war going ******* in ******* across the country that they don't want to say **** about, but I when I make a silly ******* song about socking some girl in her uterus it’s such a big ******* deal.” :rofl: Tyler being some wild ****.

I'll always appreciate him as a black kid w/ alternative interest & views. Homie was great representation and a real man. Just be honest about who you are, some ppl will **** w/ it, some ppl won't, and that's okay. As long you can look in the mirror and not see a phony is all that matters.

D StaXX D StaXX I found it :pimp:

1622581559247.gif

1622581440587.gif

nah the original is 6 Shot - Itz Ya Dog

I think those verses are from the Itz Ya Dog remix

KLC said this was one of Pharrell favorite beats :lol:
2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90

He just released the official version on his album a few months ago. He gotta few on his album too.

I remember 6 Shot was their first artist when they left No Limit and became Medicine Men. That song was supposed to be big. Think they got black balled and it lost steam. Grine Grine might know a little more about it.

A few months ago Stacey Dash came out and apologized. Said she was wrong and Fox News used her and she’s anti Trump.

He just released the official version on his album a few months ago. He gotta few on his album too.

I remember 6 Shot was their first artist when they left No Limit and became Medicine Men. That song was supposed to be big. Think they got black balled and it lost steam. Grine Grine might know a little more about it.

A few months ago Stacey Dash came out and apologized. Said she was wrong and Fox News used her and she’s anti Trump.

The album is aiight I was listening to it earlier..the intro is cold I had instant screwface listening to it

I always wondered what happened with KLC/Medicine Men after Ludacris' Move Bish was everywhere. KLC had some other solid production until around the late 00's but could never get that big hit again.

How many Wayne projects you listen to after 2008? Spitta got a long list of good-great projects in that time. Him and Harry Fraud just dropped fire last year.
Honestly I've probably been more of a currensy fan than Wayne fan since 08... currensy is consistent I'll give him that but other than that there's no competition

Better catalog than Wayne too.

That’s a lie. Never had a project that reached the heights of Wayne run from 02-07. But the longevity is respected of spitta. And he still putting out quality. Albeit, he’s redundant as hell., and stays in his wheelhouse It sounds good.

It’s funny….Spitta outlast Wiz :lol:

Bruh really been in the game since the mid 90s. Probably got one of the chillest rap life’s/career.

different type of careers tho

That Kush & Orange Juice x Black and Yellow run & See You Again bag :wow::pimp:

When you a mainstream star your wave will be cut short outside of Drake

That’s a lie. Never had a project that reached the heights of Wayne run from 02-07. But the longevity is respected of spitta. And he still putting out quality. Albeit, he’s redundant as hell., and stays in his wheelhouse It sounds good.

“redundant” as hell???.... just like Future, Gucci, Wayne.... and everyone else?

Ya’ll boys kill me with that. All these cats y’all listen to is one dimensional

Back
Top Bottom