Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It really is crazy.. When a album comes out i just pick the beat songs and throw them into a random playlist. Because a lot of albums aren’t cohesive anymore. They just sound like songs thrown together.
There should never 19-20 song albums it leave to much room for filler. I don’t know if i can make to many albums with that many songs that are considered “classics”.

Pretty much. It’s both an artist and consumer problem. Migos, Skyzoo, Kodak Black, Tony Shhnow, Pierre Bourne, and several others came out last night, and then next week a pile of others will do the same. It’s great to have the artists dropping whenever they won’t, but not a fan of the sheer volume of music. You just aren’t able to anticipate stuff like you used to.

1623431463775.jpeg

It really is crazy.. When a album comes out i just pick the beat songs and throw them into a random playlist. Because a lot of albums aren’t cohesive anymore. They just sound like songs thrown together.
There should never 19-20 song albums it leave to much room for filler. I don’t know if i can make to many albums with that many songs that are considered “classics”.

I’ve always done this , since Apple Music became a thing . Makes for a fire library / playlist . Can just put it on shuffle

Nobody is telling you not to listen to the same album for months though. I’m glad fans are finally taking accountability. Mainstream radio needs to start taking accountability next

Who tf listens to radio tho :lol:

We’re at the point where you can actively curate music to your liking….and instead, people will rather complain about music they don’t like in the first place..being popular on the internet/social media :lol:

Who tf listens to radio tho :lol:

We’re at the point where you can actively curate music to your liking….and instead, people will rather complain about music they don’t like in the first place..being popular on the internet/social media :lol:

I don’t listen to it. But trust me. They’re still people who do. Even some millennials and gen Z’ers

Back
Top Bottom