Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This album is incredible.They were ironically trolling, with the American flag/symbolism stuff. *****s smirking on the cover looking “patriotic” :lol:. Caught it back then even as a kid. Remember this being a thing, then not.

I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Omar Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

55B2B57C-885C-4535-9C0E-45E98DE3E1AE.png

“I ain’t mad that the Towers fell. I’m mad the coke price went up, and this crack won’t sell.”

1D6A9409-9364-4CC3-ADBF-7B51F2A77F0C.png

Juelz was in his black liberation bag on a couple songs on here, on the low too. What could’ve been 😪

Also, Future and FBG took a lot from Dipset. Logo, Taliban etc. They tied in they Chubbie Baby etc. tho

I think it would be a bigger thing today with social media where everyone can give their input in Facebook and twitter.

but them cleaning things up

was taking away the guns from the logo

7670cd97568debb4ff5b0cef77de8be2.png

So i just soent the last hr watching vevo channel and all the new rappers seem to have taken pop smokes style and flow think they killing it

Lot of these dudes realize that the mainstream wouldn’t appreciate them. So they take the other route. That’s my opinion
R&B/Soul been going through an experimental period for the last decade or so. I'm not sure many of them expect mainstream success, they can however book a tour. Reggie makes tour sounds, so I'm not sure as to way he wouldn't compile it into something since quality projects is what carries them. D'Angelo has been living off of 3 albums.

All them young cats could rap

??? oh yeah? Lol

them n_’s was terrible.

they were on WAY TOO MUCH of pac’s music.

on more songs than i can count, pac would have the first verse, spit some flame for like 45 seconds, then some ol extra a** miscellaneous outlaw n_ would be runnin his mouth for the remainder of the song.

same goes for big syke terrible a**…

Back
Top Bottom