Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 being shot actually helped him rap wise

Besides giving him something to talk about, it helped his rap voice become more unique and slowed him down.

Definitely. He still stood out enough before he was shot, but it 100% made him a star afterwards. Couldn’t play the background with that flow at all.

Just posting this cause Amazon suggested some ‘Stash Box’ album from Fredro Starr that has a bunch of songs from previous years. I’ve only heard this twice :lol:

Poobs from D-Block talked about it on a pod I listen to. They were really prepared.

and they had a DJ who actually knew what they were doing.

That's why I said nobody was beating them. Anyone who has been to a Mobb Deep show knows they wouldn't have stood a chance either.

The Diplomats went out there like they were a Errol Spence replacement at the last minute though. Like Cam hadn't seen them in months.

Ya’ll post that cross dresser in here wayyyyyy to much. Jim dumbass the same n_ who took pics with him and called him KONY. All them clowns fufu

Can’t believe he even became a “thing” but then I realized ain’t no integrity in rap. Especially amongst the younger generation. They accept anything. I blame the parents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom