Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I **** with Dirty Glove Bastard interviews, but him putting on a “Blaccent” recently compared to how he used to speak is nasty :smh: :lol:

**** be sounding forced as hell. The inflections be off lmao

Last edited:
... I only wear the FINEST of Stubbs and Wootton. I don’t put no bulls*** on my feet boy. Respect it or check it
3FD31753-BC64-421F-9804-CA90473CE656.jpeg

You gotta drive a cutless with them shoes :lol:

2 things can be dope, not sure why we always gotta compare and pit things against each other.

Was at Kanye show in Chi and it truly was incredible, genius marketing for someone who hasn’t good album since 2016 to sell out football stadiums 3X for album we never heard

Obviously Drake thing not as unique but it’s really dope seein billboard in artist city who being featured. We all know Drake needs 0 marketing and he prolly going plat 1st week or highest 1st week numbers of the year.

I don’t like the album cover but it did it’s job as with lot of his album covers. YOU Got every major business, reg folks making their own version of the cover with 9 different emojis.

Budden talked about it, he done this before. How many times did we see Ppl redo their version of Nothing Was The Same or take that font from IYRTITL, or having that lil drake off views pop up on random photoshops.

Cool marketing, you can like both, all good. Yes kanye’s is more original but that don’t mean What Drake not doing cool too

Back
Top Bottom