Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fantastic Verzuz. Wasn’t really keeping “score” after Three 6 was kinda crushing Bone’s buildings, but then it started looking like Bone was coming back, especially with Juicy J throwing Katy Perry and other recent solo stuff in there. Great night overall though. That was an enormous amount of guests and they all did their job :lol: only thing missing was Mariah Carey dropping from the rafters like Sting during Breakdown.

Didn’t get to finish the Verzuz last night. Three 6 really brought out Terrance Howard?! Did he rap or did he just make an appearance?

Juicy J the producer >>> rapper

Bone legit better rappers as a collective. This verzuz is based more on what type of tempo or content you like. Bone superior as a collective group of rappers. Lord Infamous and Pat the only ones who competitively can be compared, lyrically to bone. It’s a matter of taste.

Juicy J trash AF other than producing, hate his voice and flow. Been saying this since a jit, HE THE SOUTHERN VERSION OF RZA

I forgot that Bone used to be with Full Surface

I can't imagine all the trouble it took dealing with so many artist and then the features they wanted to bring out

This was a for the culture Verzuz, because I bet it was a headache for them.

This new EST Gee filthy …. Eventually he gotta add something else to his bag but for now this **** fire

Bag good enough to be redundant. At this point, we can’t expect these new cats to be versatile or use different production. The formula is working

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

810FF93F-C42A-4EC0-9C0A-206EFE0121D9.jpeg
5C9E3CB6-2FE7-4C6C-8830-BE35128CE999.jpeg

Bag good enough to be redundant. At this point, we can’t expect these new cats to be versatile or use different production. The formula is working

yeah I agree . I give him one more project of this then I gotta hear more than just slidin. **** even a made up story about slidin would be good lol.

whole tape fire but I can’t really differentiate the songs

knew that vs wouldnt fair well for bone.

i rock with them but their music has shown to be too slow/dark for the masses generally.

Back
Top Bottom