Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I've always heard that the Mexicans in CA say it. I've never been to CA but people always made it seem like it was kinda accepted there.

I know DR, PR and Cubans say it in NY.

For me personally, when I was younger (and much dumber, might I add) my thought was that it was less about what you are and more about how you grew up.

As I aged though, I matured, and my perspective changed. Now even I feel weird saying it because, while my father is black, I'm pretty ethnically ambiguous.

So it's not really a part of my vocab unless I'm around a lot of my black friends, honestly.

No its not :lol:

NT is a trip :lol:
i agree
just was emphasizing how dumb nt has gotten

I've always heard that the Mexicans in CA say it. I've never been to CA but people always made it seem like it was kinda accepted there.

I know DR, PR and Cubans say it in NY.
and yes
for some reason folks let mexicans slid with that
but i bet u we couldn't use a mexican slur as a "term of endearment"
and they be ok with it
heard a asian kid saying the word in normal conversation last weekend
nerdy lookin asian kid
talking with some black dudes
i just dont get it
it be seeming like us black folks
dont stand for anything but ********

i agree
just was emphasizing how dumb nt has gotten

and yes
for some reason folks let mexicans slid with that
but i bet u we couldn't use a mexican slur as a "term of endearment"
and they be ok with it
heard a asian kid saying the word in normal conversation last weekend
nerdy lookin asian kid
talking with some black dudes
i just dont get it
it be seeming like us black folks
dont stand for anything but bull****

Ain't you in the Bay? I heard they let anybody say it over there. White, Asian, whatever.

It’s simple to me. Said it 1000x on NT. If you not black or descend from the African diaspora....don’t say that **** round me.

Period.
I had this mentality but once I came back to the city I realized you will have to be handing the fade to Hispanics and Asians DAILY.

I vividly remember reaching this realization when I came out of the train station by MSG and basically heard a chorus of ***** this ***** that when I walked up the steps around 3 when school let out.

Can't check everybody.

Production was great, but overall the album was just whatever. He's just ok to me. Just gonna chalk his acclaim up to being something I don't understand.

I had this mentality but once I came back to the city I realized you will have to be handing the fade to Hispanics and Asians DAILY.

I vividly remember reaching this realization when I came out of the train station by MSG and basically heard a chorus of ***** this ***** that when I walked up the steps around 3 when school let out.

Can't check everybody.

Samoans and Tongans too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom